Love this supplement, detox environmental xenoestrogens, need larger size.

Posted by Reviewer1001348 on Nov 03, 2011

My bf and I both take this to detox environmental xenoestrogens, plus with vitamin D3 4000IU and DIM it is a great supplement. The D-glucarate is a natural substance is found in apples, oranges, broccoli, spinach, and Brussels sprouts. One 500 mg tablet or capsule of Calcium D-Glucarate is equivalent to the phytonutrient activity found in 82 pounds of fresh fruit and vegetables. Since I do not get enough vegetables this helps a lot.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on May 08, 2014

I have used this product for years now and like the fact that it has a good dose of Vitamin D along with all the hormone balancing ingredients. Pure Essence is a great brand if you don't like all the extra fillers in the capsule that many other companies use to run the ingredients on their equipment to make the machinery run faster. I highly recommend this product.

Breadt-D capsules

Posted by Reviewer1272939 on Oct 07, 2009

very easy to take and i like that it is Breast D...

Great Hormone Balancing Product

Posted by 5393657025543710824 on Nov 30, 2016

This product was introduced to me by my Integrative Health Doctor and I have been using it for about 6 months now - a great product for keeping those hormones in check and with the added boost of Vitamin D. Good to include in breast support programme as I have been doing, particularly if you're pre-menopausal.

Haven't seen any difference after 2 weeks.

Posted by 5478109289055297279 on Sep 13, 2013

A bit disappointed I'll say but I'll keep taking to see if there's any differences while I finished a bottle.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer3020712 on May 30, 2011

Just started to use it. Very fast delivery.