Pure Essence, Candex, Yeast Management System, 120 Veggie Caps

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2643727 on Aug 30, 2007

I had severe, chronic Candida overgrowth. I took Candex twice daily as recommended and followed the diet rigorously. It took me about 6 weeks to have noticeable improvement. Many supplements also contain cellulose as part of the capsule or tablet. It's important that you don't take those with Candex (just like food, take Candex 2 hours before or 1 hour afterwards) because Candex will digest that cellulose instead of the Candida cells

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2509135 on Aug 29, 2008

I have suspected that I had a "sugar" addiction for a number of years. When I began researching candida and saw all the symptoms I have, I was convinced. But trying to detox on my own proved more painful than the candida symptoms. Then I heard about Candex from my sister. Combined with the sugar detox diet, which is a must, I noticed that Candex almost immediately quelled my cravings, making it possible to stick to a sugar free diet. I have used Candex for almost a month now. I fell off the "no sugar" wagon once, suffered the excruciating physical pain from eating sugar again, and once and for all saw that sugar was in fact the culprit in my health challenges. I got back on the no sugar diet with Candex and now feel strong in my commitment and ability to keeping sugar out of my diet for life.

Amazing for topical use

Posted by Reviewer1798928 on Feb 08, 2009

This stuff is the bomb! I have dissolved the contents of capsules and used them for ear drops to get my otic mycosis (ear yeast infection) under control, gargled with the contents of a candex capsule dissolved in a cup of water to get at the ear infection from the inside out (where the ear drains into the back of my throat), and also added it to hydrocortisone creams, etc. to get the yeast rashes under control. I had one rash on the back of my neck since I've been 15, and it is almost gone! This stuff is fantastic ... the yeast won't/don't develop an immunity to it, and by dissolving it for topical use it works better than the expensive and prescription products.

Posted by Reviewer1637065 on Apr 22, 2010

After taking it for about 10 days, my yeast symptoms have been drastically reduced. It has not completely eliminated the problem, but I'm seeing significant improvement. For me it works better than another highly rated product on iherb, and unlike the other product, I'm not getting any side effects from it. Will continue taking the 4 a day recommendation for a while more, have just ordered another bottle. Oh I'm also taking probiotic pearls and yoghurt in addition to candex, think the combination is working great so far. The only con is that its a huge bottle and after removing the stuffing, the manufacturers can probably fill in another 40% more pills. Overall THUMBSUP!

Really effective

Posted by Reviewer1295408 on Jun 08, 2008

During a lengthy course of tetracycline antibiotics, I needed a good antifungal. The one my local doctor suggested (fluconazole), which I bought from a chemist, almost killed me when it interacted badly with the antibiotic in my body. It also didn't work. So I realised I needed something gentler, but that would also actually work. I found out about Candex online and thought I'd give it a go, and was pleasantly surprised when it not only worked, but worked really well, and quickly. It didn't have any side effects, except that my urine smelt like ammonia for a week or two. (I have allergies to almost everything, yet thankfully I had no intolerance problems whatsoever with Candex.) And Candex also helped clear my sinuses, and vastly improved my sleep when I took it at bedtime. Best of all, though, it cut my food cravings drastically. Up until then, I'd been a moody beast who just wanted to constantly pig out on sugary carbohydrates, and who got narky when dieting. After taking Candex, the over-eating monster was tamed! That was the best surprise of all. This is now one of my top three natural remedies.