Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Pure Essence, Candex, Yeast Management System, 120 Veggie Caps

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2643727 on Aug 30, 2007

I had severe, chronic Candida overgrowth. I took Candex twice daily as recommended and followed the diet rigorously. It took me about 6 weeks to have noticeable improvement. Many supplements also contain cellulose as part of the capsule or tablet. It's important that you don't take those with Candex (just like food, take Candex 2 hours before or 1 hour afterwards) because Candex will digest that cellulose instead of the Candida cells

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2509135 on Aug 29, 2008

I have suspected that I had a "sugar" addiction for a number of years. When I began researching candida and saw all the symptoms I have, I was convinced. But trying to detox on my own proved more painful than the candida symptoms. Then I heard about Candex from my sister. Combined with the sugar detox diet, which is a must, I noticed that Candex almost immediately quelled my cravings, making it possible to stick to a sugar free diet. I have used Candex for almost a month now. I fell off the "no sugar" wagon once, suffered the excruciating physical pain from eating sugar again, and once and for all saw that sugar was in fact the culprit in my health challenges. I got back on the no sugar diet with Candex and now feel strong in my commitment and ability to keeping sugar out of my diet for life.

Seems to help a lot!

Posted by Reviewer3052585 on Mar 20, 2012

I have been suffering with candida for years. I've been taking high quality probiotics for at least ten years and eat low-glycemic foods, went on round after round of Diflucan (only works as long as you are taking it, plus it's hard on your liver) and while that did help keep candida to a manageable level (meaning, not in full blown rip my skin off mode), it wasn't enough to return my health to a good state. Candida had gone systemic on me and allergies got unresolvable along with lung dysfunction, muscle problems, joint problems, brain fog, digestive trouble as well. I suffered daily migraines and severe neck, shoulder and upper back pain too. I've been miserable... I am finally making progress thanks to two things: taking coconut oil daily (do beware of detoxing symptoms if your candida is systemic like mine--pencil yourself off the calendar until initial detoxing is over--took a whopping two months for me) and CANDEX--two pills in the a.m., two pills at bedtime, both times on empty tummy. Wow! This Candex stuff really does seem to work. I am so impressed and notice such a difference it's remarkable. The other reviewers helped me decide that I needed to give this stuff a try, so a very big thank you to those who took the time to share your success stories. Even the white stuff on my tongue, which I have been scrubbing off with my toothbrush 3 times a day since childhood (now age 45) is gone. I can't believe how impacted my life has been by this evil creature candida has been. It's got to be public enemy number one as far as I am concerned. My sincere gratitude to Pure Essence for making Candex. It's a life changer. Thank you thank you! And Iherb, you guys always do right. We always order with Iherb.

Amazing for topical use

Posted by Reviewer1798928 on Feb 08, 2009

This stuff is the bomb! I have dissolved the contents of capsules and used them for ear drops to get my otic mycosis (ear yeast infection) under control, gargled with the contents of a candex capsule dissolved in a cup of water to get at the ear infection from the inside out (where the ear drains into the back of my throat), and also added it to hydrocortisone creams, etc. to get the yeast rashes under control. I had one rash on the back of my neck since I've been 15, and it is almost gone! This stuff is fantastic ... the yeast won't/don't develop an immunity to it, and by dissolving it for topical use it works better than the expensive and prescription products.

Really effective

Posted by Reviewer1295408 on Jun 08, 2008

During a lengthy course of tetracycline antibiotics, I needed a good antifungal. The one my local doctor suggested (fluconazole), which I bought from a chemist, almost killed me when it interacted badly with the antibiotic in my body. It also didn't work. So I realised I needed something gentler, but that would also actually work. I found out about Candex online and thought I'd give it a go, and was pleasantly surprised when it not only worked, but worked really well, and quickly. It didn't have any side effects, except that my urine smelt like ammonia for a week or two. (I have allergies to almost everything, yet thankfully I had no intolerance problems whatsoever with Candex.) And Candex also helped clear my sinuses, and vastly improved my sleep when I took it at bedtime. Best of all, though, it cut my food cravings drastically. Up until then, I'd been a moody beast who just wanted to constantly pig out on sugary carbohydrates, and who got narky when dieting. After taking Candex, the over-eating monster was tamed! That was the best surprise of all. This is now one of my top three natural remedies.