Pure Essence, Candex, Yeast Management System, 120 Veggie Caps

Seems to help a lot!

Posted by Reviewer3052585 on Mar 20, 2012

I have been suffering with candida for years. I've been taking high quality probiotics for at least ten years and eat low-glycemic foods, went on round after round of Diflucan (only works as long as you are taking it, plus it's hard on your liver) and while that did help keep candida to a manageable level (meaning, not in full blown rip my skin off mode), it wasn't enough to return my health to a good state. Candida had gone systemic on me and allergies got unresolvable along with lung dysfunction, muscle problems, joint problems, brain fog, digestive trouble as well. I suffered daily migraines and severe neck, shoulder and upper back pain too. I've been miserable... I am finally making progress thanks to two things: taking coconut oil daily (do beware of detoxing symptoms if your candida is systemic like mine--pencil yourself off the calendar until initial detoxing is over--took a whopping two months for me) and CANDEX--two pills in the a.m., two pills at bedtime, both times on empty tummy. Wow! This Candex stuff really does seem to work. I am so impressed and notice such a difference it's remarkable. The other reviewers helped me decide that I needed to give this stuff a try, so a very big thank you to those who took the time to share your success stories. Even the white stuff on my tongue, which I have been scrubbing off with my toothbrush 3 times a day since childhood (now age 45) is gone. I can't believe how impacted my life has been by this evil creature candida has been. It's got to be public enemy number one as far as I am concerned. My sincere gratitude to Pure Essence for making Candex. It's a life changer. Thank you thank you! And Iherb, you guys always do right. We always order with Iherb.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2643727 on Aug 30, 2007

I had severe, chronic Candida overgrowth. I took Candex twice daily as recommended and followed the diet rigorously. It took me about 6 weeks to have noticeable improvement. Many supplements also contain cellulose as part of the capsule or tablet. It's important that you don't take those with Candex (just like food, take Candex 2 hours before or 1 hour afterwards) because Candex will digest that cellulose instead of the Candida cells

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2509135 on Aug 29, 2008

I have suspected that I had a "sugar" addiction for a number of years. When I began researching candida and saw all the symptoms I have, I was convinced. But trying to detox on my own proved more painful than the candida symptoms. Then I heard about Candex from my sister. Combined with the sugar detox diet, which is a must, I noticed that Candex almost immediately quelled my cravings, making it possible to stick to a sugar free diet. I have used Candex for almost a month now. I fell off the "no sugar" wagon once, suffered the excruciating physical pain from eating sugar again, and once and for all saw that sugar was in fact the culprit in my health challenges. I got back on the no sugar diet with Candex and now feel strong in my commitment and ability to keeping sugar out of my diet for life.

Amazing for topical use

Posted by Reviewer1798928 on Feb 08, 2009

This stuff is the bomb! I have dissolved the contents of capsules and used them for ear drops to get my otic mycosis (ear yeast infection) under control, gargled with the contents of a candex capsule dissolved in a cup of water to get at the ear infection from the inside out (where the ear drains into the back of my throat), and also added it to hydrocortisone creams, etc. to get the yeast rashes under control. I had one rash on the back of my neck since I've been 15, and it is almost gone! This stuff is fantastic ... the yeast won't/don't develop an immunity to it, and by dissolving it for topical use it works better than the expensive and prescription products.

Please Read!

Posted by Reviewer1990142 on Mar 17, 2013

I bought this product last week because I was reading all the reviews and felt real hope. I decided today to look up more on the product and how it actually works and I got really disappointed when I read this: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1P5JG92I3YMM9/ref=cm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R1P5JG92I3YMM9 This isn't some bs review by a competitor or something. My name is Anna, I'm 30 years old and been dealing with Candida for 3 years (I suspect longer). I am suffering from this as much as you are but I don't want anyone else to waste their money. I read the article by this reviewer on Amazon but I also read the responses to the article and looked up: "yeast, cellulase, cell surface"on google. I found links and links all talking about how Yeast and Cellulase (the main component of this product) work together to produce Ethanol. Here's one: http://aem.asm.org/content/68/10/5136.abstract Here's a few more: http://ip.com/patfam/en/43630078 http://aem.asm.org/content/70/2/1207.short These are articles from The American Society for MicroBiology. I don't know enough about Yeast but I know I'm vulnerable to something that feels like it's never gonna be over! Please research and read more about this. I feel jibbed and don't want to continue this product. "As for me I have no financial stake in this or any other product. I only had a friend who took Candex and had a very bad reaction to it and she asked me to investigate Candex because she knows I have a scientific background, care about her welfare, and am not intimidated by words like "enzyme," "cellulase" and "amylase". And the more I looked into Candyx the more the "science" claimed by them appeared to me to be jibberish, scientific nonsense. I don't like people who use pseudo-science to prey and then profit off of other people's misery. That is my agenda. Other reviewers have their own. One of the top ranked positive reviews of Candex comes from a person into urine therapy, another into astrology. That's fine. You decide which reviewers you trust and share your biases. Candex isn't nontraditional medicine, it sells itself in the language of science (enzyme, cellulase, cell wall,...) but as far as I can tell, little "science" supports their claims."" This is a quote from the same reviewer debating someone.