Pure Essence always a winner..

Posted by Reviewer1321876 on Feb 27, 2012

I have been exposed to many people this winter, with colds, flu etc. I managed to stay well..

Great Support

Posted by Reviewer1838909 on Jan 24, 2010

I just found this supplement and I love it. I feel a difference taking it.

Superior immune formula, diabetes, cancer

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Oct 20, 2009

This product has all known immune supporting nutrients in it. I cannot believe it has not one review. It is not expensive considering the ingredients! Another product of the same brand "Antioxidant cellular support" is now discontinued. What a shame, it was a superior antioxidant formula, with everything essential in it, and with the ala in the r-ala form to give an example of its superior quality. I hope more people will discover "pure essence's" products. I for one have noticed huge healt benefits.

Great immune supporrt

Posted by SmartHealth on Mar 05, 2014

I wass nearly catching a cold whilst I was travelling. The usual symptoms started to show up such as runny nose, cough and stuffs. At that I just got this item, so i decided to bring along some pills with me. It turned up to be the best decission I made. I started to take the pill and within 2 days, the cold symptoms dissappear!!! I was impressed! I am also using this pill to fght off dysbiosis

Very effective immune shields.

Posted by Reviewer2505475 on Dec 10, 2015

During the winter, I often catch a cold after overnight duty at hospital. Occasionally a common cold progress to bronchitis that take pretty much time to recover. I usually contact many patients suffering from a cold, influenza symptoms. This product is helpful to reducing period of a cold symptoms and possibility of progression to acute bronchitis. Very helpful elevating immunity for me.