Pure Essence, Ionic-Fizz, Magnesium Plus, Raspberry Lemonade Flavor, 12.06 oz (342 g)

Terrific for joints

Posted by Reviewer3030630 on May 11, 2008

I started taking Ionic Fizz because I was getting sharp pains in my elbows and wrists; at the time I was in vocational school and was spending five hours a day on a keyboard. After three weeks of taking Fizz, the pains had pretty much vanished. I have been taking this stuff ever since. The pains come back only when I overdo work, but even then, they're nowhere near as bad as they were originally. It takes a little while to get used to the taste, and the powder has to be stirred for a while to make sure it dissolves completely. I tried one jar of the Ionic Fizz with calcium supplement but found no added benefit -- I take a separate calcium supplement tablet anyway -- and the taste was worse, and there was more undissolved sediment in the bottom of the glass. Incidentally, my mother, who has arthritis in her hands, noticed an improvement after also taking Fizz for three weeks. Her fingers are still swollen at the joints, but she can now knit and use her hands much more easily. Try this stuff. It does take three weeks for enough magnesium to build up in your system and do its job, but once you've reached that point, it's very easy to maintain the effective level.

This is an excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1844018 on Aug 28, 2008

I have been using Ionic-Fizz magnesium for about one month. I must admit I was skeptical. I use one scoop in the morning and one scoop at night. My energy level and skin, have changed for the better. My joints feel less stiff and painful. The taste is good and mixes well with about any juice. Last but not least, my bowels work better. Give it a try and see for yourself.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Feb 27, 2009

I have talked to two people who had their migraine headaches disappear from taking this stuff. I buy it because my daughter doesn't like to swallow pills and she really likes the taste. It is calming and like a tonic. Magnesium is soooo good for you! This is a premier product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1080038 on Jan 13, 2008

This is a great product. I started using it to stop the symptoms of restless leg syndrome and it works great.

Great for malabsorbtion problems

Posted by Reviewer2784429 on Feb 12, 2007

I have Celiac Disease (Gluten intolerance). My digetive tract has been badly damaged by the autoimmune response to gluten, and I have trouble absorbing nutrients especially magneaium (plus other minerals also). I have used Ionic fizz for over a year, and it WORKS.