July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Pure Essence, Ionic-Fizz, Magnesium Plus, Sugar Free, Raspberry Lemonade Flavor, 30 Packets, .20 oz (5.7 g) Each

A real boost!

Posted by Reviewer1499305 on May 12, 2010

I can always tell when I've remembered to take my Ionic Fizz. It energizes me for a hard day with three kids under age 5, and I sleep better at night. It's also very refreshing on a hot summer's day! I carry a few sachets in my purse, always!

Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Jul 23, 2010

Pleasant taste and works like magic, improves bowel function dramatically

Great Product

Posted by chacho on Jul 27, 2010

Magnesium is always good to consume since most processed foods and fast foods haven't any at all.

Great when fasting

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Jan 01, 2011

Twice a year I do a 5- or 7-day veggie juice fast, and I drink 1 packet Ionic-Fizz in water every day to ensure I get enough minerals and especially magnesium (essential to avoid constipation). The flavor is great and the fizz is fun. However, I would not use this product as an everyday supplement; I prefer drinking a glass of unrefined sea salt in water for my minerals, augmented by magnesium chloride liquid solution from my local pharmacy.

Pretty nice

Posted by Reviewer1164176 on Oct 07, 2013

I must say that the taste is horrible, but that´s just my opinion. This is the only magnesium drink that my husband likes. Great product. I just have to try a different flavor.