10% Off Orders Over $40!

Pure Essence, Ionic-Fizz Super D-K Calcium Plus, Non-Tart Orange-Vanilla Flavor, 14.82 oz (420 g)

Perfect except for the folic acid

Posted by Reviewer2193352 on Aug 23, 2012

This would be my absolute go-to magnesium fizz if it weren't for the folic acid. If it were more bioavailable folinic acid or quatrefolic I would still be drinking this. The orange-vanilla is by far my favorite flavor. I also like that it has vitamin K2 in the form of mk-7.

It's Yummy Good

Posted by 4779905523234241235 on Apr 29, 2014

Now that I've tried the Orange-Vanilla Flavor – it's yummy. It sort of reminds me of Tang. And it's got a nice balance of the things you need – for good strong bones, and restful sleep.

Great taste for our favorite calcium mag powder

Posted by Reviewer1918602 on Feb 25, 2011

Im not sure why the local health food stores don't sell this flavor. It's pretty good. We have used Pure Essence brand ionic fizz for some years now. Good for women on their period and a good source of some trace minerals & vitamins. Just right, if you want to relax and unwind from a long day at work.

Product I can depend on.

Posted by Reviewer1506053 on Nov 27, 2011

I have used a Pure Essence Ionic Fixx for 3 years now and am very satisfied with the taste and quality.

Reliable product

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I buy this a lot. It has a range of ionic minerals and vitamins and helps with energy levels, which is useful particularly as I have CFS and fibromyalgia. The combination of vitamins D, K and calcium and magnesium are really good. I wish it was a bit cheaper though.