July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Pure Health, Garcinia Cambogia, 30 Veggie Caps

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1363040 on Jan 19, 2014

I have only been taking this product for a few days but immediately I noticed a big difference in several things. My appetite to graze is gone; I eat less and feel full (and if I over eat I feel super full); I don't feel or look bloated; my tummy is decreasing. So far I've not added an exercise program but will be, exercise and yoga, then will hope to see more results faster. I am taking 2 caps in the morning and 1 in the evening. We eat later, around 7 or so, and when I take 2 caps at night I still have too much energy to go to bed and sleep. Decreasing to 1 has helped. I am ordering more so I can stay on it for 30-45 days to see what happens. I react negatively to several things but not this as far as reactions go. That is a plus for me.

Feeling Full

Posted by Niknak on Dec 27, 2013

This product did work when I took it half an hour before eating, I'll be ordering more.