Rosemary is good for fine, thinning hair

Posted by Reviewer1308420 on Apr 06, 2012

Rosemary encourages scalp to grow stronger roots. I noticed a significant decrease in my hair loss from using this shampoo. Rosemary is also known to help hair get thicker, healthier, longer and darker. I love how my asian hair looks: silky, shiny, straight and black. I usually try to alternate shampoos, but I haven't found any better rosemary shampoo than this one, so I'm ordering more!

My all time favourite shampoo

Posted by hannehov on Feb 07, 2014

This is the best shampoo I've ever tried. Smells so natural and fresh, I love how soft it makes my hair! And a HUGE plus for being cruelty and BPA free, 100% biodegradable, and that it's made with natural and organic ingrediens <3

Favourite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Apr 08, 2014

When you use a natural shampoo like this, you wonder why most commercial shampoos bother to use horrible chemicals in their products. This isn't simply the best natural shampoo I've used, but the best shampoo of any kind. I have long hair, sensitive scalp, dry skin. Many natural shampoos don't clean your hair, don't rinse out well, leave a layer of something-or-other, and make your hair greasy in a short time. This one cleans beautifully, is good for my hair and scalp, makes it shine, feel lovely and silky, stays clean looking for maybe half a week or more, and creates manageability - it makes it drape beautifully if you know what I mean. I also use the conditioner which goes with it and the results are perfect

THE BEST!

Posted by 5509953053814270823 on Nov 26, 2013

Love the smell! This is the best for my hip long, fine hair! This really makes my hair beautiful, I have fallen in love with these products! Let me give you girls the best tip ever : this is a amazing makeup remover (not eyes, burns) it does not dry skin, and removes makeup gently! So much better than chemical laden makeup removers from high end stores! My skin is like porcelain now because of this!!

Huge bottle, subtle smell, clean hair!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

I usually wash my fine wavy hair every other day, and I never really liked organic shampoos because they make my hair look especially flat and sad on the second day. The only two exceptions are John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary shampoo, which is 20 bucks per 200ml bottle, and this hero!

Good product

Posted by Mincruiser on May 12, 2015

I found this on the EWG database when searching for a non-toxic shampoo. This one has a nice formulation, a natural unperfumed scent, and goes a long way. Much more economical than other organic shampoos I have purchased.

Quality stuff

Posted by 5339172958916788170 on Jun 01, 2014

This shampoo is really good. I am always experimenting and trying new shampoos but this one is really unique, keeps the hair clean for longer time, does not dry it al all, smells natural and lasts forever! Will definitely be repurchasing

Lathers well

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 06, 2014

Are using this to try to fight hair loss that might be do to a systemic candida infection. Too early to tell if it is working, but it seems to have helped decrease the itching.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Sep 23, 2010

This shampoo smells so clean and fresh and I love what it does for my hair. It cleans well without drying.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2825085 on Jun 30, 2011

I really like this shampoo. It doesn't irritate my scalp and the the scent is just wonderful. This shampoo also contains few ingridients, which is great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »