Good and Bad

Posted by Reviewer2913226 on Apr 03, 2016

I like that this shampoo deep cleans, but it makes my eyes burn and I cannot use it on private parts (ouch). To be fair, I am hyper-sensitive, so a "normal" person may not have this problem. Also, I'd gladly keep my eyes clamped shut and continue using this product, rather than use a product that has been tested on animals...

great for sensitive scalp

Posted by 5314419549109284037 on Feb 09, 2016

i have extremely sensitive scalp and eczema along my hair line and it is difficult to find any type of shampoo that will not cause itch. This shampoo lathers relatively well and doesnt cause itch to the scalp. love the rosemary scent! and I do notice le hair growing at a much faster rate than usual after using this combined with rosemary essential oil.

Good shampoo

Posted by weebly on Aug 10, 2015

Love this shampoo, I've got everyone in my family on this and they all love it. Slows down hair loss

Hair loss!

Posted by 5503193293237867729 on Jun 07, 2015

Don't like it!

Good product

Posted by Mincruiser on May 12, 2015

I found this on the EWG database when searching for a non-toxic shampoo. This one has a nice formulation, a natural unperfumed scent, and goes a long way. Much more economical than other organic shampoos I have purchased.

Huge bottle, subtle smell, clean hair!

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

I usually wash my fine wavy hair every other day, and I never really liked organic shampoos because they make my hair look especially flat and sad on the second day. The only two exceptions are John Masters Organics Lavender Rosemary shampoo, which is 20 bucks per 200ml bottle, and this hero!

Good product

Posted by 4974301107223410085 on Mar 25, 2015

I can't see volume effect, but don't irritate the scalp

Good shampoo

Posted by BeautifulLife on Dec 24, 2014

Have tried other shampoos purchased from iherbs like organic excellence, desert essence, Acure organics, jason etc. find that this suit me better as it is smoother. Have good rating from ewg smiliar to those ealier shampoos mentioned except organic excellence which is not rated.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Oct 06, 2014

The best shampoo I have ever tried. It is fantastic for irritated and dry scalp. It has a soft smell of rosemary.I'm in love with it. I will buy it again, of course!!

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Sep 25, 2014

Excellent product, cleanses the hair thoroughly without harsh chemicals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »