Pure Life Soap, Rosemary Shampoo, 15 fl oz (450 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Rosemary is good for fine, thinning hair

Posted by Reviewer1308420 on Apr 06, 2012

Rosemary encourages scalp to grow stronger roots. I noticed a significant decrease in my hair loss from using this shampoo. Rosemary is also known to help hair get thicker, healthier, longer and darker. I love how my asian hair looks: silky, shiny, straight and black. I usually try to alternate shampoos, but I haven't found any better rosemary shampoo than this one, so I'm ordering more!

My all time favourite shampoo

Posted by hannehov on Feb 07, 2014

This is the best shampoo I've ever tried. Smells so natural and fresh, I love how soft it makes my hair! And a HUGE plus for being cruelty and BPA free, 100% biodegradable, and that it's made with natural and organic ingrediens <3

Favourite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Apr 08, 2014

When you use a natural shampoo like this, you wonder why most commercial shampoos bother to use horrible chemicals in their products. This isn't simply the best natural shampoo I've used, but the best shampoo of any kind. I have long hair, sensitive scalp, dry skin. Many natural shampoos don't clean your hair, don't rinse out well, leave a layer of something-or-other, and make your hair greasy in a short time. This one cleans beautifully, is good for my hair and scalp, makes it shine, feel lovely and silky, stays clean looking for maybe half a week or more, and creates manageability - it makes it drape beautifully if you know what I mean. I also use the conditioner which goes with it and the results are perfect

THE BEST!

Posted by 5509953053814270823 on Nov 26, 2013

Love the smell! This is the best for my hip long, fine hair! This really makes my hair beautiful, I have fallen in love with these products! Let me give you girls the best tip ever : this is a amazing makeup remover (not eyes, burns) it does not dry skin, and removes makeup gently! So much better than chemical laden makeup removers from high end stores! My skin is like porcelain now because of this!!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Sep 23, 2010

This shampoo smells so clean and fresh and I love what it does for my hair. It cleans well without drying.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »