Bra produkt

Posted by maykristin on May 09, 2012

Bruker 1 teskje i min grønne drikk hver morgen. Har tidligere slitt med gjentatte betennelser i skulder, albue og håndledd, men mener og tror Aloe Vera gjør at betennelsene holder seg unna!

Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Mar 06, 2012

I can't say if this is helping my gut so far but I add it to my smoothies and hope for the best. I will continue using. It can be used on sunburns and other skin "issues" so it's good to bring on vacation too. And it has a nice greenish color (I've tried other concentrated aloe vera products, like NOW, and they were dark brown and more bitter than this one).

Excellent

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Jan 10, 2013

I can really feal my skin is better and glowing after just three day of using. I will continue to use this product for the rest of my life....:)

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on May 03, 2011

This really soothes my stomach and aids digestion and at iherb it's such a bargain!

Use it with my superfood.

Posted by Reviewer2408619 on Mar 10, 2011

Strong and long lasting.

Great quality:)

Posted by Reviewer2814581 on Sep 28, 2011

Very good product! Use it mixed with water for better skin. And this really helps. My skin is clearer and softer after using this. I want to thank iherb for great service, and great prices. :)

Great

Posted by Reviewer2546923 on Oct 12, 2011

I use it in the evening, miksed with tart cherry from Pure planet. I am very pleased by the quality!

Yesss!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Nov 11, 2011

This is a winner for beauty-potions like homemade toners- much much better than the commercial stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2116632 on May 05, 2011

use it in my morning green-juice

Aloe Vera 40x

Posted by holahola on Sep 30, 2010

I use this every day i a glass of water toghether with my greens. Taste like cactus/lime.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »