New To iHerb?

Pure Solutions, Pure Endurance, 30 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

3 out of 5 based on 1 review

No initial kicking effect, but seems to deliver subtle results

Posted by djsoma on Sep 13, 2012

I bought these short dated so the price was greatly reduced. I've tried Surthrival's 43:1 Immortal Deer Antler Velvet alcohol extract in silver strenght, and was blown away with intense tingling sensations when kept under tongue, which resulted the product to kick in straight away with full force. These tablets however, take time to dissolve and don't feel like anything when they melt away. I do notice increse in testosterone levels and a more rapid healing of damaged tissues in my body. Still I feel the overall value of the product is not worth the high price per tablet. I'm putting my hopes up that iHerb will start carrying superior Surthrival products in the near future.