Pure Vegan, B-12, 500 mcg Spray, 1 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1800038 on Aug 11, 2009

I love this product. Highly absorbable and very neat & easy to administer. Reasonably priced. Nice flavor too.

Excellent B12 Spray

Posted by 5712593738103280576 on Apr 07, 2015

I've been using this B12 spray for a few months now. When I started, my lab tests showed B12 level around mid-range. Since starting this B12 spray, my labs now show B12 at the top end of the range. I've been taking 1 spray in the morning and sometimes 1 spray during mid-afternoon. I personally also feel that this B12 spray has a pleasant taste. Oh, and it also doesn't have any nasty fillers!

Pure B-12

Posted by Jasmine44 on Oct 03, 2014

As it claims, this B-12 is pure & free of so many of the 'extras' that other brands seem to have. It is also methylcobalamin, not the cyano version. Great price also & you don't have to use many sprays per dose.

Pure Vegan B-12 500 mcg Spray Effective Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2747140 on Jan 09, 2013

This is a very easy product to use. I spray twice 2 times a day to get the amount I need. It last a long time and is very effective.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 19, 2011

I like this brand b/c it has no junk ingredients.

too sweet

Posted by rodeheks on Jul 23, 2013

I guess it works well. I just take it as a precaution. To my opinion it doesn't need the sweet taste.

I love this product!!

Posted by ninalinich on Jun 15, 2016

Pure Vegan B-12 spray is great! It's highly absorbable and has a pleasant flavour. I keep it in my fridge and use one spray after breakfast every day. I feel my energy levels have improved since using this. I also love that is has no nasty fillers. I will buy again. Thanks iherb! :)

Easy and awesome!

Posted by 5734065398910374575 on Nov 30, 2016

Great supplement for people in need of more b-12! This spray is scent and taste free and is in a neat small packaging. I would recommend this to everyone :) awesome product!

Vita

Posted by Reviewer1415545 on Apr 11, 2012

Great taste and auch an easy way to get some extra vitamins.

This product does it's job.

Posted by 5592016541788452971 on Nov 03, 2016

I started taking B12 since the day I receive it, 2 weeks ago more or less and I must admit I have given up taking Synthetic Magnesium because I feel great and calm thanks to B12 Vit. Thank you very much. I have also noticed and improvement of my digestion.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »