Love It

Posted by Reviewer2520292 on Aug 28, 2010

This product is the best colon cleanser I've tried...It does not give me cramps, and is very reliable.. It works just as good or better than the more expensive product "Oxy Powder".

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1547638 on Jun 12, 2011

excellent product!! compares very well with oxy-powder by GHC, which costs 2x as much.

Quite a cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2732158 on Aug 01, 2011

This is easily the most intense colon cleanser I have ever purchased (and yes, I've tried many). If you are looking for something light, this product is NOT for you. However, if you are truly looking for a cleanse-- this product is well-worth a try.

Digestive tract aid

Posted by Reviewer1257516 on Nov 21, 2011

A very useful product and works well for me keeping my colon in good working order. Much kinder to the system than the caffine based cleansers.

Excellent Colon Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3238316 on Sep 14, 2011

As recommended, this product worked extremely effectively and enhanced my feeling of well-being.

Does the job without even noticing

Posted by Reviewer2683986 on Feb 01, 2012

2 and 1/2 capsules is ideal for me approximately every other night if I forget to drink water or eat the perfect diet during the day. I empty the powder under/on the tongue as capsules are a bit too big for me to swallow.

Non Habit Forming

Posted by Reviewer2733623 on Aug 08, 2012

I love this product! Its non habit forming and great for days when you need a good deep cleanse. Works much better than Senna tea as you dont have that urgent feeling.

GREAT FOR CONSTIPATION

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

I have IBS with constipation and this really helps to keep me regular with no cramping or side effects. I take 2 a night before bed. I bought some for my mom and she loves them too! I tried other brands but this one is the best. I highly recommend it.

Favorite Magnesium

Posted by 4926767979314144406 on Jun 03, 2013

I have used this magnesium for several years...it is perfect while on a detox or while traveling.

Digestive and Colon Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2735495 on Feb 07, 2011

Great product, easy to take, easy on the system although didn't need to take as much as first suggested. Works immediately, no after effects. Not habit forming and pure vegan.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »