Non Habit Forming

Posted by Reviewer2733623 on Aug 08, 2012

I love this product! Its non habit forming and great for days when you need a good deep cleanse. Works much better than Senna tea as you dont have that urgent feeling.

GREAT FOR CONSTIPATION

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

I have IBS with constipation and this really helps to keep me regular with no cramping or side effects. I take 2 a night before bed. I bought some for my mom and she loves them too! I tried other brands but this one is the best. I highly recommend it.

Favorite Magnesium

Posted by 4926767979314144406 on Jun 03, 2013

I have used this magnesium for several years...it is perfect while on a detox or while traveling.

Digestive and Colon Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2735495 on Feb 07, 2011

Great product, easy to take, easy on the system although didn't need to take as much as first suggested. Works immediately, no after effects. Not habit forming and pure vegan.

Mayte

Posted by Reviewer1582501 on Jan 07, 2010

La experiencia con este producto es muy buena sufria de dolores de cabeza y al utilizarlo ha ido muy bien, ya que el colon se ha limpiado de cualquier tipo de acumulos tóxicos.

Works a treat

Posted by 5080433777118990013 on Jul 19, 2013

I only need to take 2 of these in the morning on an empty stomach for them to work. Great product for chronic constipation relief.

Mag 07

Posted by Reviewer3100320 on Aug 10, 2013

excellent stuff. it works, quite naturally.

Mag 07

Posted by Reviewer2794132 on Jan 06, 2012

Have been using this product for a few months now, it's fabulous & really cleans you out , gently & capsules have no taste, so are easy to swallow

works!!

Posted by 5575948397916528601 on Nov 14, 2015

Have tried other oxygenated magnesium pills before like Oxytarm but nothing worked as well as than Oxy Powder from GHC which is so expensive, until I found this! It works to help get rid of bloat and water retention. I can lose 1kg of water weight overnight with this!

Pure Vegan Mag 07