Not a bad product but my body not really taking this very well

Posted by Reviewer1706287 on Jul 10, 2012

I must say that this thing really works in helping me to cleanse. However, my body is not reacting quite well (side effects). Not sure if this should really be the case. I will try again to confirm if its just a coincident.

Does the job without even noticing

Posted by Reviewer2683986 on Feb 01, 2012

2 and 1/2 capsules is ideal for me approximately every other night if I forget to drink water or eat the perfect diet during the day. I empty the powder under/on the tongue as capsules are a bit too big for me to swallow.

Mag 07

Posted by Reviewer2794132 on Jan 06, 2012

Have been using this product for a few months now, it's fabulous & really cleans you out , gently & capsules have no taste, so are easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Dec 18, 2011

One of the only non-addictive supplements to treat constipation - safe to take daily.

Digestive tract aid

Posted by Reviewer1257516 on Nov 21, 2011

A very useful product and works well for me keeping my colon in good working order. Much kinder to the system than the caffine based cleansers.

Excellent Colon Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3238316 on Sep 14, 2011

As recommended, this product worked extremely effectively and enhanced my feeling of well-being.

Quite a cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2732158 on Aug 01, 2011

This is easily the most intense colon cleanser I have ever purchased (and yes, I've tried many). If you are looking for something light, this product is NOT for you. However, if you are truly looking for a cleanse-- this product is well-worth a try.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1614477 on Jul 11, 2011

Seems to work well, but have to get the dosage right. Like that there is no cramping and bloating and it is not habit forming.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1547638 on Jun 12, 2011

excellent product!! compares very well with oxy-powder by GHC, which costs 2x as much.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on May 23, 2011

It works occasionally or I have to increase dosage every time. Works similar to local bought "oxytarm", but not as well I reckon.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »