Creamy!

Posted by Reviewer1198367 on Aug 01, 2012

Most ghees are a bit rough in texture. This one is just amazing and super smooth. Also so tasty. I love it. Grass fed ghee too. Ordered as many as I could get so great!

The best ghee for the best price.

Posted by HealthforLife on Jan 15, 2013

This is so delicious that I use if for everything instead of butter. My son will even eat it on toast!! Perfect for saute and soups.

Delicious!

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I ordered this, but it's absolutely delicious. Eaten straight from the jar it tastes like dairy toffee, and used for cooking it's just like butter. Add a spoonful to fresh hot coffee instead of milk and blend up in a high speed mixer for a delicious creamy breakfast drink!

Great

Posted by Caragh on Sep 29, 2013

Keeps for ages in the fridge

Love it

Posted by Krisinsight on Oct 30, 2011

This ghee works really well and reduces the issues of lactose intolerance.

Good taste.

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Jun 27, 2012

This tastes good and is better for you than regular butter, but a little goes a long way. I think it would be easy to get too much.

taste the cow

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

in ayurveda ghee is sometimes referred to as the essence of the cow. you really feel those buttery notes of stable good here. makes great.

Fantastic butter

Posted by DavidH on Aug 05, 2012

This stuff is delicious, I can just eat it out of the jar. Really the best butter I've had.

best ghee ever

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Feb 09, 2012

You can see the quality of the product immediately. To buy again.

my must-have

Posted by pro-iherb on Mar 09, 2013

Before I bought ghee here, I produced it by myself. Actually I do not see any difference!!! Very good glass jar, real ghee inside. I use it everywhere - not only gor safe cooking but also for healing any skin problems. Highly recommend! *** Это мой must-have - то, что в доме должно быть всегда! Раньше я делала топленое масло сама, так вто это ничем не отличается! Отличная стеклянная упаковка. Использую его не только для безопасного проиготовления пищи, но и для лечения многих кожных проблем, особенно хорош для рук и губ!