Good product

Posted by Reviewer1777508 on May 28, 2013

>Fries good crispy

good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1533126 on May 04, 2011

I like to use this for my over easy eggs in the mornings. Doesn't burn in the pan like butter and has a great flavor!

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Apr 05, 2013

Unique distinct taste, makes you want more and more! I like this more than store butter. Works well to alternate with coconut oil. When you get tired of coconut oil, switch to Ghee for a few days.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3036152 on May 12, 2011

I've been buying this for many years. Very good Ghee. I like it better than the ones made in India

Just delicious

Posted by TryingHealthyWay on Feb 17, 2014

I'm very happy with this Ghee. Is a big cristal jar and the product is excellent and delicious. * Estoy muy contenta con este Ghee, es un frasco grande de cristal y el producto es excelente y delicioso.

Great Ghee

Posted by 4698809703023224371 on Jul 05, 2013

I really like this ghee. I use it with most of my cooking. Has got a great flavor.

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1668183 on Feb 24, 2012

It tastes great . I think I'll try to make my own it might be a little cheaper. But if your not that adventurous give this a try.

THIS IS GHEE-T STUFF!

Posted by jayzou on Apr 07, 2012

It smells really sweet and goes on easily even when it's cold. The only thing is that the process seems energy-intensive, like the way maple syrup is made. I'll try to stick with butter or coconut oil until I find out how much heat and time it takes to make ghee.

Yummy and healthy, but pricey too...

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Feb 15, 2014

a great fat for cooking.the kids just love it. unless it was so expensive, i'd use it daily.

Interesting, but $$$$

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Aug 31, 2013

This is a high-quality clarified butter which has a strong but subtle caramel scent to it. It cooks nicely and spreads well. My only problem with it is the 6x cost over regular, good-quality butter. I won't be buying it again, but would happily accept it as a gift. (grin)