Interesting, but $$$$

Posted by Reviewer1928956 on Aug 31, 2013

This is a high-quality clarified butter which has a strong but subtle caramel scent to it. It cooks nicely and spreads well. My only problem with it is the 6x cost over regular, good-quality butter. I won't be buying it again, but would happily accept it as a gift. (grin)

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1668183 on Feb 24, 2012

It tastes great . I think I'll try to make my own it might be a little cheaper. But if your not that adventurous give this a try.

Ghee is terrific

Posted by 4957604508127264298 on May 17, 2012

I love the price the most, but the quality of ghee is outstanding. Thank you.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2325479 on Sep 25, 2011

A big jar, the taste is yum, handy to use to all cooking. Can't complain!

THIS IS GHEE-T STUFF!

Posted by jayzou on Apr 07, 2012

It smells really sweet and goes on easily even when it's cold. The only thing is that the process seems energy-intensive, like the way maple syrup is made. I'll try to stick with butter or coconut oil until I find out how much heat and time it takes to make ghee.

Yet to figure out how to use

Posted by 4910802500024012430 on Dec 07, 2013

I read so many reviews on this about how incredible this is with its flavor but my first experience was plain. I still think that it's good because it's organic.

Good product, but leaked on the delivery

Posted by 4840509983316950209 on Oct 20, 2013

Good product, but leaked on the delivery

Buttery goodness

Posted by Reviewer2487560 on May 27, 2011

The only reason I give this 4 stars is because it is not salted - I add my own sprinkle of sea salt when using this on pancakes or toast.

Purity Farms Organic Ghee

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Feb 20, 2012

I love making roasted vegetables with this! Feel very good about the fact that it's organic - I hate using non-organic butter or dairy products, as I feel it's bad for us (antibiotics and hormones in the cattle etc), and bad for the animals (inhumane).

too rich

Posted by Reviewer3309192 on Apr 08, 2011

saturated to unsaturated ratio too high. just because its organic, doesn't mean it's healthy, in this case.