10% Off Orders Over $40!

Customer Reviews

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

$9.10
$10.65
Savings of: $1.55 (15% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 1080 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort by

Items 66-70 of 205 total

« Previous | 12 13 14 15 16 | Next »

my must-have

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by pro-iherb on Mar 09, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Before I bought ghee here, I produced it by myself. Actually I do not see any difference!!! Very good glass jar, real ghee inside. I use it everywhere - not only gor safe cooking but also for healing any skin problems. Highly recommend! *** Это мой must-have - то, что в доме должно быть всегда! Раньше я делала топленое масло сама, так вто это ничем не отличается! Отличная стеклянная упаковка. Использую его не только для безопасного проиготовления пищи, но и для лечения многих кожных проблем, особенно хорош для рук и губ!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

A kitchen staple

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Ghee is such a nourishing fat, revered in the Ayurvedic system for its sattvic 'bliss' quality. Beautiful to cook with, and I also add it to smoothies for its wonderful creaminess and medicinal benefits. Love that it's packaged in glass too!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1230572 on Sep 26, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Great product, great price! My 2 yr old who's intolerant to the milk protein, can eat this without any problems.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

delicious

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5403270727383059094 on Nov 26, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

my dairy free book suggested getting ghee because ghee is usually mostly free of the two main allergies in milk products (they're water soluble and ghee is pure fat). It seemed to work quite well for me.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great one!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Dec 17, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Heavenly tasteful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made my crust so yummmmy, one big plus is I don't have to put it in the fridge, I have enuff junk in my fridge lol I know India cuisine always come across with this product, can't believe it can make my pie so good as well! Recommended

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 66-70 of 205 total

« Previous | 12 13 14 15 16 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives