| English
| USD ($)

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

Reviews 5-star

The best ghee for the best price.

Posted by HealthforLife on Jan 15, 2013

This is so delicious that I use if for everything instead of butter. My son will even eat it on toast!! Perfect for saute and soups.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1777508 on May 28, 2013

>Fries good crispy

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter is Super Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

After reading all the reviews and other information available about Organic Ghee, we decided to give it a try. This Ghee is wonderful. It imparts all of the flavor of butter without all the bad fats and other things you will find in regular butter. So far, we have sautteed fresh mushrooms and made the most fantastic popcorn by using this Organic Ghee along with coconut oil. This is now a staple in our cupboard. Thank You Purity Farms for this great product and Thank You iHerb for bringing this to us.

Heavenly stuff

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Feb 27, 2013

When I'm from the ghees tend to be sourced from India, and tend to have an extra spicy note for whatever reasons. Fine for cooking and baking but not on toasts. Purity Farms ghee, however, tastes so fresh and fragrant and pure and wholesome I will eat it straight like butter! I hope they keep up their standards. Will buy this again for sure.

my must-have

Posted by pro-iherb on Mar 09, 2013

Before I bought ghee here, I produced it by myself. Actually I do not see any difference!!! Very good glass jar, real ghee inside. I use it everywhere - not only gor safe cooking but also for healing any skin problems. Highly recommend! *** Это мой must-have - то, что в доме должно быть всегда! Раньше я делала топленое масло сама, так вто это ничем не отличается! Отличная стеклянная упаковка. Использую его не только для безопасного проиготовления пищи, но и для лечения многих кожных проблем, особенно хорош для рук и губ!