super wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1443959 on Jun 05, 2013

love this product. great flavor. great smell.

Delicious!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Jun 03, 2013

A++

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1777508 on May 28, 2013

>Fries good crispy

Ghee Clarified Butter

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 26, 2013

Ghee is typically used in India. I started using Ghee a couple of years ago to help prevent tooth decay. 1/4 teaspoon of Ghee with 1/4 teaspoon of high quality Cod Liver Oil three times per day will help alleviate tooth decay. I avoided a root canal as a result of following this recipe. Plus my sensitive teeth issues have pretty much been eliminated altogether. I do find Ghee to be kind of greasy and it sort of has a funny taste to it, so to alleviate these issues I just put it in a smoothie. Then you don't really taste either of them. It has had amazing results for me. I have found that IHerb has a very reasonable price on Ghee 4 - 5 dollars cheaper than what I was paying for it locally. So now I'm purchasing it through IHerb. I'm sure Ghee has many other useful purposes as well. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Remeber to check out the daily and weekly specials for more terrific savings. Have a good day.

Great product!!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have dairy protein intolerance, and I can use this product, no problem. Tastes great and stable at high temperatures (therefore more healthy to use for frying than most oils:)

Best Gee

Posted by Joanna on Apr 23, 2013

I use it for frying when I need buttery taste. OK I do not fry in Gee only, I add gee to coconut oil that I'm using as the main frying oil. Superb, I'm on my 3rd jar,and will buy again.

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter is Super Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

After reading all the reviews and other information available about Organic Ghee, we decided to give it a try. This Ghee is wonderful. It imparts all of the flavor of butter without all the bad fats and other things you will find in regular butter. So far, we have sautteed fresh mushrooms and made the most fantastic popcorn by using this Organic Ghee along with coconut oil. This is now a staple in our cupboard. Thank You Purity Farms for this great product and Thank You iHerb for bringing this to us.

Vnice

Posted by ChriSe on Apr 12, 2013

The best ghee butter in the market!

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Apr 05, 2013

Unique distinct taste, makes you want more and more! I like this more than store butter. Works well to alternate with coconut oil. When you get tired of coconut oil, switch to Ghee for a few days.

good

Posted by Reviewer2786492 on Mar 12, 2013

good