Best butter ♥

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014

I use this when I am cooking, it does'nt taste anything, my hubby does'nt mind that I use it in food and I like that it is natural :) Will I buy again? Yes!

I have Chron's and can't butter but can eat this

Posted by 5324077134647419475 on Mar 21, 2014

If you can't have lactose or casein, this is the way to go. I have a very limited diet and am really sensitive to food (I only eat about 100 raw ingredients) and this is okay. Doesn't taste as good as butter, but it sure is nice to have.

good

Posted by 5553649937745932719 on Mar 23, 2014

good

tasty

Posted by Revron on Mar 28, 2014

Very nice product. I use it now and then on hot rice - very tasty. Unlike my family, I do prefer butter to ghee. This is the only ghee we buy. This product is top notch. Thank you iHerb.

DELICIOSA

Posted by 4616914902883699470 on Apr 04, 2014

Soy intolerante a la leche y derivados, y hasta ahora me había privado del rico sabor del ghee. Yo fabrico ghee casero, pero no puedo tomarlo porque, aunque intente evitarlo, siempre lleva alguna traza, así que descubrir este ghee libre de caseína y lactosa ha sido fabuloso. Lo utilizo en verduras, arroces y untado en tostadas sin gluten. También me hago un café solo, batido con ghee y aceite de coco, hasta que emulsiona y se convierte en un líquido color tostado, con una capa de espuma y sabor espectacular. Cunde mucho así que todo son ventajas.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2431086 on Apr 05, 2014

I really enjoyed this, as I cannot tolerate regular butter. Thank you for carrying it!

Wondere full

Posted by Reviewer1463062 on Apr 05, 2014

Very tasty. On the Terry Wahls paleo plus for MS

Truly delicious!

Posted by 4792308112422158281 on Apr 07, 2014

First time getting ghee and I could tell that it's quality stuff. My Indian food was sorely missing this secret ingredient all these years. I store it in the fridge and it's lasted a while.

Great!

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Apr 09, 2014

Great for frying! We alternate between Ghee and Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for different flavours. Love that it is organic from pasture fed animals<3

delicious and healthy

Posted by Reviewer1448049 on Apr 11, 2014

Ghee is a very healthy fat and this one is organic and so delicious. Treat yourself!