So pure and tender

Posted by ElitsaDogan on Mar 12, 2013

This is the most fantastic butter i every tried to far!Even better than my grandmother home made butter!Tastes so nice and pure, like grass and herbs that caws ate!!!I feel like i can eat it with spoon from the jar....I think i'm gonna finnaly try this 3-days-GHEE-detox!!!

my must-have

Posted by pro-iherb on Mar 09, 2013

Before I bought ghee here, I produced it by myself. Actually I do not see any difference!!! Very good glass jar, real ghee inside. I use it everywhere - not only gor safe cooking but also for healing any skin problems. Highly recommend! *** Это мой must-have - то, что в доме должно быть всегда! Раньше я делала топленое масло сама, так вто это ничем не отличается! Отличная стеклянная упаковка. Использую его не только для безопасного проиготовления пищи, но и для лечения многих кожных проблем, особенно хорош для рук и губ!

Heavenly stuff

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Feb 27, 2013

When I'm from the ghees tend to be sourced from India, and tend to have an extra spicy note for whatever reasons. Fine for cooking and baking but not on toasts. Purity Farms ghee, however, tastes so fresh and fragrant and pure and wholesome I will eat it straight like butter! I hope they keep up their standards. Will buy this again for sure.

Great butter

Posted by Reviewer2671500 on Feb 16, 2013

Taste good in scones instad of regular butter.

Very tasty and tender product!

Posted by Reviewer2114795 on Feb 11, 2013

We can not use casein, so this oil - a great addition to the variety and familiar taste of butter!

Good price

Posted by MirMad on Feb 04, 2013

and a very good product! I use only ghee by now to fry.

The taste is awesome

Posted by naturallytee on Jan 24, 2013

My basmati rice taste much better with the Ghee.

Excellent!!!!

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I love this ghee!! It is an EXCELLENT product. I chose this brand because it is organic It is also made from cow's milk that is sourced from cows that only eat grass- which is their natural diet. It also assures the highest levels of Vitamin A, D and K in the finished product. The ghee has really helped my digestion and also my moods as it really helps to balance and nourish your body with healthy hormones. I use it to fry eggs and also stir it into dishes/soups etc. It's amazing quality and I would highly recommend trying some!!

The best ghee for the best price.

Posted by HealthforLife on Jan 15, 2013

This is so delicious that I use if for everything instead of butter. My son will even eat it on toast!! Perfect for saute and soups.

tastes so fresh

Posted by sherri20 on Jan 09, 2013

this actually tastes like a healthy butter... no salt in it so i use on the side... will definetly repurchase !