delicious

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Aug 01, 2014

Ghee is approved on my leaky gut syndrome diet so I thought I'd give this organic ghee a try. This added an outstanding taste to my dinner last night, helping me to feel much better satiety than extra virgin olive oil alone. It is beautifully packaged and just barely fits in my fridges butter compartment. It does taste fresh which is very important to me. The remains a favorite item from my fridge.

Lovely organic

Posted by jeliejoliehugh on Jun 06, 2014

It has been so difficult to find organic butter in Korea. Although it's not butter, a good alternative for those who try to get organic.

Best Ghee!!

Posted by 4622079126259214095 on Jun 10, 2014

Nicest Ghee that I have brought so far. Highly recommend..

Fragrant!

Posted by Millee on Jun 24, 2014

Love the taste, love the fragrance it leaves on my muffins. Need not use much. Haven't try for baking but I'm sure it will smell wonderful.

Posted by 5752377456255566386 on Jun 27, 2014

GREAT PRODUCT

Manteiga saudável

Posted by 5609635808813649152 on Jun 29, 2014

Essa Ghee é que devemos comer. Joguei fora os outros tipos de margarina. Ela é uma delícia. Manteiga clarificada. Excelente. Muito bem embalada.

Never heard of it before...now wonderful~~

Posted by hungrywolf on Jul 24, 2014

Ghee? Sure why not! I love this stuff for frying any and all things I love to fry. Eggs, squid, veges, you name it, Ghee does it!

Quality product

Posted by 5329087313703804811 on Jul 28, 2014

This Ghee is a great product at a great price. I love using it to cook with as it has a mild flavour and is a stable fat to use at high temperatures.

Deliciosa

Posted by Rulitos on Aug 19, 2014

Una mantequilla sana que utilizo para cocinar salteados de verduras, huevos, pan, etc. He reemplazado el aceite por el ghee y me ha encantado, sobre todo porque se separa de la leche, ideal para las que no tomamos leche de vaca.

really nice

Posted by 5597807783948031179 on Aug 31, 2014

What a great flavour loved it