Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter, 13 oz (368 g)

Delicious and fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3192716 From Korea, Republic of on Dec 29, 2013

I bought this primarily for Indian recipes, but after opening it I knew I was going to be using it for a lot more--like spreading on bread. This has so much more wonderful butter flavor than typical butter. And without milk solids in it, it can withstand high temperatures much better than butter. This is EXCELLENT for pan frying a steak.

My first Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2406648 From Washington on Dec 31, 2013

I know how much work it is to make Ghee. It is not clarified butter, they go a step further. I have some in a butter bell on the counter, and have put the rest in the refrigerator in a dark bag (keep in cool dark area). It should last 6 months or more this way. What an incredible butter flavor. Lately, butter has tasted so bland to me, but this has an amazing taste. Two tbls. a day, no more, and it's good for your heart health. I will use this instead of butter from now on.

Prime Fat Supply for Winter and Fall.

Posted by mehmetgok From Korea, Republic of on Oct 21, 2013

I started using Ghee after reading TIm Farris and Dr. Jack Krause and following their advise. I also started using Now Foods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil for Summer and Spring. This Ghee from Purity Farms is truly great tasting. It has no water in it and tastes creamy. I am keeping it in room temperature for now. It reminds me thick Turkish butter that they do in the villages. Great with Eden Foods Organic Tart Cherry Butter - a lot of calories though ;) I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Golden Ghee

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Oct 23, 2013

This Organic Ghee's buttery goodness gives all other butters a run for their money! ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

LOVE THIS!!

Posted by 5412520879221613798 on Sep 20, 2013

Makes everything you cook taste so good! It is fresh tasting and smells really good! I always try and buy this one. iherb are a great for having this product!