Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter is Super Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

After reading all the reviews and other information available about Organic Ghee, we decided to give it a try. This Ghee is wonderful. It imparts all of the flavor of butter without all the bad fats and other things you will find in regular butter. So far, we have sautteed fresh mushrooms and made the most fantastic popcorn by using this Organic Ghee along with coconut oil. This is now a staple in our cupboard. Thank You Purity Farms for this great product and Thank You iHerb for bringing this to us.

Heavenly stuff

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Feb 27, 2013

When I'm from the ghees tend to be sourced from India, and tend to have an extra spicy note for whatever reasons. Fine for cooking and baking but not on toasts. Purity Farms ghee, however, tastes so fresh and fragrant and pure and wholesome I will eat it straight like butter! I hope they keep up their standards. Will buy this again for sure.

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Apr 05, 2013

Unique distinct taste, makes you want more and more! I like this more than store butter. Works well to alternate with coconut oil. When you get tired of coconut oil, switch to Ghee for a few days.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2590397 on Jul 26, 2013

Really nice color. Used it to make popcorn in a whirley pop and it was delicious.

Great!

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

We use this in lieu of butter for frying and cooking since it does not spoil and has a higher smoke point. It will not burn like regular butter. I like that it is organic. Only wish that it specified that it was from pasture fed cows.

A kitchen staple

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012

Ghee is such a nourishing fat, revered in the Ayurvedic system for its sattvic 'bliss' quality. Beautiful to cook with, and I also add it to smoothies for its wonderful creaminess and medicinal benefits. Love that it's packaged in glass too!

Best Gee

Posted by Joanna on Apr 23, 2013

I use it for frying when I need buttery taste. OK I do not fry in Gee only, I add gee to coconut oil that I'm using as the main frying oil. Superb, I'm on my 3rd jar,and will buy again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1230572 on Sep 26, 2012

Great product, great price! My 2 yr old who's intolerant to the milk protein, can eat this without any problems.

delicious

Posted by 5403270727383059094 on Nov 26, 2012

my dairy free book suggested getting ghee because ghee is usually mostly free of the two main allergies in milk products (they're water soluble and ghee is pure fat). It seemed to work quite well for me.

my must-have

Posted by pro-iherb on Mar 09, 2013

Before I bought ghee here, I produced it by myself. Actually I do not see any difference!!! Very good glass jar, real ghee inside. I use it everywhere - not only gor safe cooking but also for healing any skin problems. Highly recommend! *** Это мой must-have - то, что в доме должно быть всегда! Раньше я делала топленое масло сама, так вто это ничем не отличается! Отличная стеклянная упаковка. Использую его не только для безопасного проиготовления пищи, но и для лечения многих кожных проблем, особенно хорош для рук и губ!