This is a great product

Posted by 5354448979338634644 on Aug 01, 2016

Best product on iherb. Love this ghee. Decent price.

Great one!

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Dec 17, 2012

Heavenly tasteful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made my crust so yummmmy, one big plus is I don't have to put it in the fridge, I have enuff junk in my fridge lol I know India cuisine always come across with this product, can't believe it can make my pie so good as well! Recommended

good taste and quality

Posted by Reviewer1412744 on Oct 15, 2016

i use this to cook my curries now as it adds a flavour to the curries that can't be replaced by anything else. i have cooked curries with just other cooking oils, like coconut oil, with the same spices and ingredients but these seem to be missing a flavour that authentic curries have. i also use this to cook the vegetable side dishes when we have an indian themed meal. definitely recommend it and will continue to buy this.

Heavenly stuff

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Feb 27, 2013

When I'm from the ghees tend to be sourced from India, and tend to have an extra spicy note for whatever reasons. Fine for cooking and baking but not on toasts. Purity Farms ghee, however, tastes so fresh and fragrant and pure and wholesome I will eat it straight like butter! I hope they keep up their standards. Will buy this again for sure.

A kitchen staple

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012

Ghee is such a nourishing fat, revered in the Ayurvedic system for its sattvic 'bliss' quality. Beautiful to cook with, and I also add it to smoothies for its wonderful creaminess and medicinal benefits. Love that it's packaged in glass too!

Great value and great taste

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Jun 28, 2012

I use it to cook almost everything in the house so find it the best value compared to other products on the market.

I love this

Posted by iherbyfan on Dec 16, 2015

I will keep buying it. It is healthy and where else can i find organic ghee?!?!?!

good

Posted by 5049451691747188421 on Jan 04, 2015

good

Great!

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

We use this in lieu of butter for frying and cooking since it does not spoil and has a higher smoke point. It will not burn like regular butter. I like that it is organic. Only wish that it specified that it was from pasture fed cows.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1230572 on Sep 26, 2012

Great product, great price! My 2 yr old who's intolerant to the milk protein, can eat this without any problems.