healthy butter is the way to go

Posted by annieannabelle on Sep 02, 2013

I hv never tasted ghee in my life before! Now after trying this healthy ghee, I use it for most of my cooking other than olive n coconut oil! Its great for baking and for sautéed vegetable! Giving it a nice buttery flavour! Thank god for this product! I gonna ditch the butter in my fridge

taste the cow

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

in ayurveda ghee is sometimes referred to as the essence of the cow. you really feel those buttery notes of stable good here. makes great.

Purity Farms, Organic Ghee Clarified Butter is Super Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

After reading all the reviews and other information available about Organic Ghee, we decided to give it a try. This Ghee is wonderful. It imparts all of the flavor of butter without all the bad fats and other things you will find in regular butter. So far, we have sautteed fresh mushrooms and made the most fantastic popcorn by using this Organic Ghee along with coconut oil. This is now a staple in our cupboard. Thank You Purity Farms for this great product and Thank You iHerb for bringing this to us.

Heavenly stuff

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Feb 27, 2013

When I'm from the ghees tend to be sourced from India, and tend to have an extra spicy note for whatever reasons. Fine for cooking and baking but not on toasts. Purity Farms ghee, however, tastes so fresh and fragrant and pure and wholesome I will eat it straight like butter! I hope they keep up their standards. Will buy this again for sure.

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Apr 05, 2013

Unique distinct taste, makes you want more and more! I like this more than store butter. Works well to alternate with coconut oil. When you get tired of coconut oil, switch to Ghee for a few days.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2590397 on Jul 26, 2013

Really nice color. Used it to make popcorn in a whirley pop and it was delicious.

이런 건 먹고 살쪄도 돼...

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Aug 01, 2013

라는 헛소리를 하며 신나게 푹푹 퍼먹고 있어요. 정말 맛있어요. 저는 유러피안 출신이기 때무네ㅎㅎ 왠만한 유제품은 섭렵했다고 으쓱으쓱했었는데 이건 정말 따따봉 엄지척ㅋㅋㅋ 어떡하면 더 많이 퍼먹을 수 있을까 연구하고 있어여

Great!

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

We use this in lieu of butter for frying and cooking since it does not spoil and has a higher smoke point. It will not burn like regular butter. I like that it is organic. Only wish that it specified that it was from pasture fed cows.

A kitchen staple

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012

Ghee is such a nourishing fat, revered in the Ayurvedic system for its sattvic 'bliss' quality. Beautiful to cook with, and I also add it to smoothies for its wonderful creaminess and medicinal benefits. Love that it's packaged in glass too!

Best Gee

Posted by Joanna on Apr 23, 2013

I use it for frying when I need buttery taste. OK I do not fry in Gee only, I add gee to coconut oil that I'm using as the main frying oil. Superb, I'm on my 3rd jar,and will buy again.