Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Purity Products, Amazing Oranges, Citrus Burst Flavor, 10.58 oz (300 g) (Discontinued Item)

Amazing Oranges is Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1802590 on May 06, 2009

I started taking Amazing Oranges as soon as I received my order. My energy level definitely increased immediately. Okay, I have to tell you that I had been totally sedentary (no walking, no exercising)and I always felt totally drained of energy. I used to come home from work and just slump in my chair, then start nodding off. After a couple of days using Amazing Oranges, I went from a couch potato to exercising 5 days a week. :-) Now, I get up earlier for work and I feel much more energy. I went back to Curves (after 2 yrs) and now work out everyday at lunch time. I'll be hones and tell you that I am a very full figured woman. When I come home in the evening; I still have lots of energy to prepare a healthy dinner for myself and my husband. He can't believe I am the same person!! I heard about the product on KFWB in Los Angeles and I am so thankful I decided to try it. Next I am going to try the Perfect Purples You can't lose with Amazing Oranges. Enjoy!!