Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Purity Products, Amazing Oranges, Citrus Burst Flavor, 10.58 oz (300 g) (Discontinued Item)

Amazing Oranges is Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer1802590 on May 06, 2009

I started taking Amazing Oranges as soon as I received my order. My energy level definitely increased immediately. Okay, I have to tell you that I had been totally sedentary (no walking, no exercising)and I always felt totally drained of energy. I used to come home from work and just slump in my chair, then start nodding off. After a couple of days using Amazing Oranges, I went from a couch potato to exercising 5 days a week. :-) Now, I get up earlier for work and I feel much more energy. I went back to Curves (after 2 yrs) and now work out everyday at lunch time. I'll be hones and tell you that I am a very full figured woman. When I come home in the evening; I still have lots of energy to prepare a healthy dinner for myself and my husband. He can't believe I am the same person!! I heard about the product on KFWB in Los Angeles and I am so thankful I decided to try it. Next I am going to try the Perfect Purples You can't lose with Amazing Oranges. Enjoy!!