so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1833615 on Sep 13, 2011

It's early yet, but after trying for years to get relief to my tennis elbows(yes, both of them) I think I might be feeling better. So, the verdict is still out, but I am cautiously optimistic.

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer1143914 on Apr 05, 2009

So far I'm not convinced as to the effectiveness of the product. I've only been using it for 2 weeks and not as consistent as I should so that might be why but, even still it might take a while to build up in my system. I've had success with glucosamine before and this product claims to be much more advantageous than glucosamine or MSM. I think the product is working because since I started taking it I seem to have fewer crackles and grinding in my joints. The other day I twisted my meniscus pretty good and was sure I had done some damage but, the next day I didn't feel a thing. I need more time to evaluate.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2424194 on Jul 03, 2009

thank you so much for providing this product. I am on my second bottle and I can tell a difference already in the way I feel. I plan on continuing taking this product.

Been using it for a year & it's pretty solid

Posted by Reviewer2649473 on Jul 20, 2010

Been using it for a year & it's pretty solid

Not sure I notice any real difference?

Posted by 5487945423667003101 on Apr 06, 2016

I have been using the HA joint formula for 3 months. I am not sure I notice a difference. started at a higher dose as directed and then switched to the standard dose. I plan to try going without and see if there is a marked difference.