Prelox

Posted by Reviewer2678194 on Dec 31, 2011

at this point I believe this product has helped a little, time will tell. I have type 2diebetes and spondalora arthritis. I have neuropathy thru out my body.

A good product

Posted by PeterLKS on Sep 20, 2015

I have been using this for a while, about 5 months. I did realized that it works well and helps to improve my life a lots. I don't feel that tired easily and it gets me there where I wanted. Also in the morning hours, I wake up with a ball of fire that's almost come trashing out from my body. For those of you that are reaching ages of 50 years or more. You gotto try this.

does what you want it to!!

Posted by Reviewer3019787 on Jul 21, 2014

just started two months ago, works good, I have been using L Argenine for years, beats by far prescribed pharmaceuticals. Very noticeable in early AM! Sixty one years of age have not had difficulties, but certain this will get anyone's blood flowing in the right direction, if you get my drift.

Trustworthy Brand

Posted by Reviewer3102728 on Dec 20, 2011

I trust Purity Products and have found that regular use of Prelox has an impact on libido, strength and well being. On occasion some of the pills have arrived crushed, but that most likely was the fault of the shipper. Highly recommend this product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2857792 on Nov 11, 2010

Just the right thing!

Prelox

Posted by Reviewer2446306 on Dec 10, 2010

Haven't seen extrodinary results but am not saying product isn't working. Does help out on circulation while working outs at gym. Not as tired after lifting and doing Cardio.