• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Triple Greens

Posted by Reviewer1246387 on Jun 27, 2008

Just slightly too sweet.

tastiest I've tried

Posted by Reviewer3240251 on Oct 29, 2008

I've tried several superfood powders and this is by far the best. Make sure to have it shaken up good and mixed with more than 8 oz. Ice cubes make it good too. The explanation speaks for itself but it's also one of the most inclusive supplements for phytonutrients. I'm on my third or fourth bottle of the past 18 months or so.

Purity Products, Triple Greens

Posted by Reviewer1977169 on Dec 29, 2008

I have been using this product for about two years. It's helped to make me feel & look healthier. My good cholesterol is excellent and I feel it has a lot to do with this product. I use the powder Triple Green because it has more fruits & vegetables than the capsules. I have convinced a few people into using Triple Greens and they have also said that they feel a lot better and that they have more energy. I would highly recommend this product but it's a little bit of getting use to of the taste. Mixing with Grape Juice seems to work the best, but you can use any juice of your choice. Also, IHerb seems to have a better price compared to other companies that carry the same product!

good formula

Posted by Reviewer1445759 on Feb 18, 2007

Triple Greens is packed with super nutrition from veggies,fruits,cereal grasses,algae,enzymes,probiotics and more.Great for people who cant always eat the fruits/veggies they need.Gives a noticable boost when taken on an empty stomach.Also great for cleansing the body as well as alkalizing the body to help normalize PH(most people are too acidic)Tastes good enough to mix with plain water.Best if shaken in a closed container.

This could taste better

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Jun 07, 2007

This product must be very nutritional, but I don't care for the taste at all.

So Good