• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

putting trust in the benefits Kinoko Gold AHCC 500mg. gives me

Posted by Reviewer1010879 on Jan 19, 2010

I am a Lung Cancer patient. Having been diagnose in September of 2004. I had underwent Chemoteraphy,taken Targeted medicine (Tarceva)for about two years,underwent a second Chemoteraphy again January last year and is now again undergoing remission. For two and a half year I have been taking Kinoko Gold AHCC 500mg, I give credit to Kinoko for my physical well being.I excercise daily with an hour of walking and 15 minutes calisthenic and feeling good about myself. I am 72.

Level of life

Posted by Reviewer2662875 on Mar 05, 2009

These capsules (Kinoko Gold AHCC 500 mg) were recommended as enhancing alertness and mental stamina in an octogenarian recovering from serious illness. They seem to have done that, though there's no controlling evidence or testimony. I found them well worth the price.

amazing but pricey

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Aug 21, 2014

For immunity It definately works, but runs out too quick when taking 4-6 a day! I suffer from hepatitis C and this felt extremely soothing. Only thing is ive just run out and cant afford to get more. So 4 stars. If i was a millionaire i would live (very long and well) on this!

Immune Support

Posted by MHK-HerbMedic on May 19, 2015

I have type 2 Diabetes and sometimes have gum sores / infection if my blood sugar is high, taking antibiotics cured it temporarily for a while and I was looking for a more permanent solution. I have started taking this along with Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan for the past 3 weeks and the gum sores and infection have not only gone but have not reappeared. I am also trying this to reduce cholesterol and maintain blood sugar and feel the blood sugar control is better - I will be doing lipid testing in 4 weeks to see if my cholesterol levels have gone down from the current 240 as I refuse to take statin drugs.(MHK)

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1805623 on Mar 06, 2009

this is effective like maitake 404 gold

kinoko gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on May 04, 2009

on my second bottle seems to be helping but I have multiple problems(gout,chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia,chronic constipation and bleeding hemorrhoids, anemia and so on. I do feel a little more energy. I'm also on 5-htp which helps me sleep better at night.

Best AHCC available

Posted by Reviewer3181367 on Nov 29, 2009

Hi, so far the Kinoko Gold is the best AHCC I have tried and found around. I don't know how effective it is, but so far the three individuals I provided with it, got better!!! Thanks

Cancer Survivor

Posted by Reviewer3053275 on Jul 12, 2010

From the research that I have done on this product, I believe that this is a good quality product and has helped my immune system. It is pricey but Iherb has good pricing and Great service. I always receive my products well packaged and always on time.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Jan 01, 2012

I believe, like many herbs I will have to take several bottles, after 6 months is probably a better time to review, however, It seems to be good quality. I have no side effects whatsoever which is good.

AHCC

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 16, 2013

I am taking it to fight against infections. I can not be sure if it works or not, but I will try to keep flus away and my immune system in optimum condition.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »