• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Customer Ratings

Good Product

Posted by 5264479652798591408 on Dec 12, 2015

I tried this product for my constant allergies, sneezing & block nose along with vitamin C etc. One of the better immune support supplements I have tried but not the magic fix for me so still experimenting with other products.

immune support

Posted by 4965447360256329423 on Mar 19, 2015

have been taking it daily for a few months haven't got sick when ive been around people that are

Amazing

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

I have never taken an immune booster supplement that is this effective before. This AHCC is amazing. I am on my second bottle; I only take when I feel my immune system being compromised by a sore throat, runny nose or slight cough. The few times I take this AHCC, all the symptoms disappear in 2 days, if not overnight. This is the best supplement I have ever come across yet. March 2015 update: I m still cold and cough free thanks to AHCC. I have even given this (1 pill a day) to my cat whenever he has v bad skin rashes due to allergies or an irritated red eye w discharge.

Another gem

Posted by 4719244960615101148 on Nov 09, 2014

This one is an extremely pricey supplement, but your health is always worth investing in. I incorporated this supplement into my daily routine just to add that extra 'boost' to my immunity. I have had no problems with this product at all, and would recommend it to friends.

Kinoko gold AHCC 500mg

Posted by 5150760995285427873 on Nov 02, 2014

It's great and great price.

Posted by 5365196595216775560 on Oct 21, 2014

I have been using AHCC for just over 2 weeks now and, I can tell that it is working as it claims to do. I am changing my diet now, mainly to fruit and veg. because I believe it works even better with a clean digestive tract. I recommend it for any type of health improvement. Stephen.

Posted by 4952823533587902305 on Oct 13, 2014

Excellent product. My only complain is,m why do I have to pay custom fees, if I order these supplements from iherb.ca. You should at least inform the end users about these custom fees, which are not cheap at all.

Posted by Reviewer2418718 on Jul 01, 2014

EXCELLENT IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER

This it's best products!

Posted by 5348547933886204885 on Mar 15, 2014

Ovo je odlican preparat koji moja supruga koristi vec par meseci radi jacanja imuniteta izmedju hemioterapija i mogu ga slobodno svima preporuciti

Boosts the immune system, increases general well-being

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 17, 2014

I suffer from fibromyalgia and weak immune system. AHCC helps me especially in strengthening the immune system. Since I am using AHCC I definitely less infected with viral and bacterial diseases, and when I do it's course is much shorter.