QLLs Kinoko Gold AHCC may help for relief from allergies

Posted by Reviewer2126813 on May 24, 2009

I took QLLs Kinoko Gold AHCC because my occupation occasionally places me in close proximity to a lot of people with respiratory illnesses. When I started taking it I didn't expect it to help with an ongoing allergy problem but the symptoms ceased so dramatically I thought it was worth mentioning. Perhaps strengthening ones immune system helps keep it from overreacting to allergens.

Increase of immune system

Posted by Reviewer3234595 on Apr 26, 2009

I waw recommended by my wife's uncle to take AHCC to improve my immune system against cancer after I have had a successful chemoradiation therapy for nasopharynheal carcinomo ending nine months ago. So far there is no recurrence of cancer in my body.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Feb 14, 2010

Help my son with autism sleep and better moods...I have no idea why.

Got rid of a mystery illness

Posted by Reviewer2575097 on Jan 05, 2011

I had been suffering stress from work for quite a while and I kept coming down with mysterious illnesses (bladder infection, pains in chest, fatigue, headaches). I had been like this for two months and finally went to the doctor who examined me and blandly told me he could find nothing wrong, and to come back to him in another month if I was still feeling sick. He refused to prescribe me antibiotics or anything else to help me. I bought this product and took two capsules in the morning and at bedtime and took Echinacea with Goldenseal. After a week or two, my symptoms started disappearing and were soon gone completely. I stopped taking the AHCC, Echinacea and Goldenseal after a month and the illnesses never returned. I had taken Echinacea before which helped a bit, but as soon as I stopped taking the Echinacea, the symptoms reappeared. I think the AHCC is what really gave me the boost I needed to get over these mysterious illnesses. I have never gotten any of them since. I am considering taking AHCC again as I get a lot of colds during the Winter. If I find success with it, I will write another review.

Boosts the immune system, increases general well-being

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 17, 2014

I suffer from fibromyalgia and weak immune system. AHCC helps me especially in strengthening the immune system. Since I am using AHCC I definitely less infected with viral and bacterial diseases, and when I do it's course is much shorter.