Quality of Life Labs, Kinoko Gold AHCC, Immune Support, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

putting trust in the benefits Kinoko Gold AHCC 500mg. gives me

Posted by Reviewer1010879 on Jan 19, 2010

I am a Lung Cancer patient. Having been diagnose in September of 2004. I had underwent Chemoteraphy,taken Targeted medicine (Tarceva)for about two years,underwent a second Chemoteraphy again January last year and is now again undergoing remission. For two and a half year I have been taking Kinoko Gold AHCC 500mg, I give credit to Kinoko for my physical well being.I excercise daily with an hour of walking and 15 minutes calisthenic and feeling good about myself. I am 72.

Increase of immune system

Posted by Reviewer3234595 on Apr 26, 2009

I waw recommended by my wife's uncle to take AHCC to improve my immune system against cancer after I have had a successful chemoradiation therapy for nasopharynheal carcinomo ending nine months ago. So far there is no recurrence of cancer in my body.

The Natural Choice for building immune system

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Mar 28, 2009

Great product for enhancing our immune system to fight against virus and infection. Got good result in combination with Natural Factors Double Strength Zymactive. Stick with it.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2873668 on Feb 14, 2010

Help my son with autism sleep and better moods...I have no idea why.

Got rid of a mystery illness

Posted by Reviewer2575097 on Jan 05, 2011

I had been suffering stress from work for quite a while and I kept coming down with mysterious illnesses (bladder infection, pains in chest, fatigue, headaches). I had been like this for two months and finally went to the doctor who examined me and blandly told me he could find nothing wrong, and to come back to him in another month if I was still feeling sick. He refused to prescribe me antibiotics or anything else to help me. I bought this product and took two capsules in the morning and at bedtime and took Echinacea with Goldenseal. After a week or two, my symptoms started disappearing and were soon gone completely. I stopped taking the AHCC, Echinacea and Goldenseal after a month and the illnesses never returned. I had taken Echinacea before which helped a bit, but as soon as I stopped taking the Echinacea, the symptoms reappeared. I think the AHCC is what really gave me the boost I needed to get over these mysterious illnesses. I have never gotten any of them since. I am considering taking AHCC again as I get a lot of colds during the Winter. If I find success with it, I will write another review.