• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

Kinoko Gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer3006920 on May 18, 2009

This is the best that we have found. Nothing added, 100% pure, the best to take for patients taking chemotherapy.

P.J.V.

Posted by Reviewer3195784 on Oct 16, 2007

We have been using AHCC for a few years now. We like this Kinko Gold very much. We will continue to use it on a daily bases as we can see and feel the benefits. Thank you for making it possible to get this product at a savings as we are on a fixed income. God Bless

Part of My Regimen for Leukemia

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 28, 2009

I think this helps so I don't need blood transfusions as frequently, and I have more energy.

Amazing

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015

I have never taken an immune booster supplement that is this effective before. This AHCC is amazing. I am on my second bottle; I only take when I feel my immune system being compromised by a sore throat, runny nose or slight cough. The few times I take this AHCC, all the symptoms disappear in 2 days, if not overnight. This is the best supplement I have ever come across yet. March 2015 update: I m still cold and cough free thanks to AHCC. I have even given this (1 pill a day) to my cat whenever he has v bad skin rashes due to allergies or an irritated red eye w discharge.

immune support

Posted by 4965447360256329423 on Mar 19, 2015

have been taking it daily for a few months haven't got sick when ive been around people that are

Level of life

Posted by Reviewer2662875 on Mar 05, 2009

These capsules (Kinoko Gold AHCC 500 mg) were recommended as enhancing alertness and mental stamina in an octogenarian recovering from serious illness. They seem to have done that, though there's no controlling evidence or testimony. I found them well worth the price.

AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2874333 on Feb 03, 2011

This is great stuff. A year ago, in conjunction with an antibiotic I took on my own (vs. the one that didn't work from the doctor), it helped clear a prostate infection, lower my PSA and save me from a second biopsy.

amazing but pricey

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Aug 21, 2014

For immunity It definately works, but runs out too quick when taking 4-6 a day! I suffer from hepatitis C and this felt extremely soothing. Only thing is ive just run out and cant afford to get more. So 4 stars. If i was a millionaire i would live (very long and well) on this!

no beneft

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 10, 2014

Bought one bottle to help with post viral fatigue. Unfortunately detected no benefits with daily use of the 60 capsules, even going up to a single 10 capsule serving. Maybe longer on the supplement is needed for me.

AHCC & Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1320449 on Jul 27, 2010

I know Cancer is a very sensitive subject..one that most people never wish to have to discuss. But my father 76y.o was diagnosed with stage iv pancreatic cancer. My fathers health was very bad initially which is a given. Desperately i visited a natural health food store in NYC by the name of westerly natural farms. I talked to a really kind, passionate gentleman who informed me that he knew of individuals who were stricken by cancer taking the kinko gold AHCC..he told me to try it out and see if it helps in anyway and if not he would refund me my money ($100 retail per bottle) . It is true in every sense that it does provide dramatic relief when undergoing chemo therapy. My father was given the least harsh form of chemo (gemzar alone). The oncologist informed that they didn't think it would really pack a big punch in cancer . After a few rounds of chemo my father stopped showing up at visits with a cane anymore and the Oncologist started to take notice and started asking us what we were doing for my father and we informed him that we were just giving him AHCC in high doses (4 pills morning, 4 @ night and 2 inbetween whenever he didn't feel so good). A few months after the chemo tx they did a follow up cat scan / pet scan of my father and the cancer had disappeared everywhere except the pancreas..But the cancer did not get worse it was contained. And the Dr's were very amazed. Unfortunately About 3 months ago my fathers chemo stopped working. The body became acclimated to the drugs. The cancer spread again to the intestinal tract. It has been my fathers decision to stop all forms of chemo treatment or intervention. Its been 3 months since my father stopped chemo. He does have pain frequently but nothing over the counter alieve can't fix. My father is not bed bound and does eat (altho his apetite isn't as great as it used to be) My father swears by this product and believes firmly that he would have expired long before if not for AHCC. It is unfortunate that they do not do extensive research in natural forms of treatment. This is the part that saddens me. My father who was not given a poor prognosis for life expectancy is still alive after 1 year and a month. This is just unheard of in the fight against pancreatic cancer.