• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

The Natural Choice for building immune system

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Mar 28, 2009

Great product for enhancing our immune system to fight against virus and infection. Got good result in combination with Natural Factors Double Strength Zymactive. Stick with it.

Kinoko Gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer3006920 on May 18, 2009

This is the best that we have found. Nothing added, 100% pure, the best to take for patients taking chemotherapy.

P.J.V.

Posted by Reviewer3195784 on Oct 16, 2007

We have been using AHCC for a few years now. We like this Kinko Gold very much. We will continue to use it on a daily bases as we can see and feel the benefits. Thank you for making it possible to get this product at a savings as we are on a fixed income. God Bless

Part of My Regimen for Leukemia

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 28, 2009

I think this helps so I don't need blood transfusions as frequently, and I have more energy.

immune support

Posted by 4965447360256329423 on Mar 19, 2015

have been taking it daily for a few months haven't got sick when ive been around people that are

Level of life

Posted by Reviewer2662875 on Mar 05, 2009

These capsules (Kinoko Gold AHCC 500 mg) were recommended as enhancing alertness and mental stamina in an octogenarian recovering from serious illness. They seem to have done that, though there's no controlling evidence or testimony. I found them well worth the price.

excellent service from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1501137 on May 06, 2010

As late-stage cancer patient, I am trying alternative treatment, just started the trial. Great thanks for iHerb's efficient system, I got this product very quick. Will continue to use its service.

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2962137 on May 18, 2010

I have given this product to my father and mother in law since they were treated for lymphoma past few months.They are recovering very fast and feeling great.

best value AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Feb 10, 2010

This is the best value (aside from the loose powder) and I am so happy that Iherb offers it a a reasonably affordable price!

I hope this product works

Posted by SvetlaPlamen on Nov 08, 2012

Hello everyone, i bought this AHCC product for my mom. She was diagnosed with brain cancer and went through surgery and now is well. I really hope this product works. Cross fingers