• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

I hope this product works

Posted by SvetlaPlamen on Nov 08, 2012

Hello everyone, i bought this AHCC product for my mom. She was diagnosed with brain cancer and went through surgery and now is well. I really hope this product works. Cross fingers

Posted by Reviewer2874333 on Feb 03, 2011

This is great stuff. A year ago, in conjunction with an antibiotic I took on my own (vs. the one that didn't work from the doctor), it helped clear a prostate infection, lower my PSA and save me from a second biopsy.

amazing but pricey

Posted by Reviewer2959963 on Aug 21, 2014

For immunity It definately works, but runs out too quick when taking 4-6 a day! I suffer from hepatitis C and this felt extremely soothing. Only thing is ive just run out and cant afford to get more. So 4 stars. If i was a millionaire i would live (very long and well) on this!

no beneft

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 10, 2014

Bought one bottle to help with post viral fatigue. Unfortunately detected no benefits with daily use of the 60 capsules, even going up to a single 10 capsule serving. Maybe longer on the supplement is needed for me.

Posted by 4952823533587902305 on Oct 13, 2014

Excellent product. My only complain is,m why do I have to pay custom fees, if I order these supplements from iherb.ca. You should at least inform the end users about these custom fees, which are not cheap at all.

Posted by 5365196595216775560 on Oct 21, 2014

I have been using AHCC for just over 2 weeks now and, I can tell that it is working as it claims to do. I am changing my diet now, mainly to fruit and veg. because I believe it works even better with a clean digestive tract. I recommend it for any type of health improvement. Stephen.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

Have been using AHCC from time to time over the last few years, to combat against flu/cold. My cats took this occasionally, divided into smaller capsules.

Great!!

Posted by 5473076602409361439 on Jan 27, 2014

This product works great. I purchased this for a friend of mine and when he went to his doctor for a checkup, the doctor wanted to know what he was taking because his numbers were lower than they had ever been!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2709302 on Jan 20, 2012

Great product! Got my husband back on his feet after a serious surgery in no time! Wish it was less expensive.

it's helpful

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Mar 04, 2012

I'm taking 6 pills per day. I notice positive benefits.