• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

kinoko gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on May 04, 2009

on my second bottle seems to be helping but I have multiple problems(gout,chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia,chronic constipation and bleeding hemorrhoids, anemia and so on. I do feel a little more energy. I'm also on 5-htp which helps me sleep better at night.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1805623 on Mar 06, 2009

this is effective like maitake 404 gold

Best AHCC available

Posted by Reviewer3181367 on Nov 29, 2009

Hi, so far the Kinoko Gold is the best AHCC I have tried and found around. I don't know how effective it is, but so far the three individuals I provided with it, got better!!! Thanks

Good for enhancing Immunity.

Posted by Reviewer3162223 on Mar 20, 2010

Works efficiently in enhancing and boosting the immune system. I was having recurring colds and this product helped my immunity in eliminating the cold virus. Buy it if you want a reliable way to help you natural body defenses.

Price keeps rising

Posted by Reviewer2017846 on May 01, 2011

I have taken AHCC for years as a "preventive" way to boost my immune system. But the price of AHCC keeps rising. I have started looking to use mushroom extracts from Fungi Defense, as whole mushroom extracts are just much more affordable.o

good cleaner

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

help minimise the yeast flare- ups , not sure about the rest since I've only taken it 9 days!

good immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Jul 18, 2013

hard to measure the effect of this but I believe it is helping my immune system. I wish it wasn't so expensive however. If one is fighting off a serious disease, this should be considered as an addition to their protocol.

Jó az összetétele

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Jan 08, 2014

Jó az összetétele, de mivel nemrég érkezett meg, még nincs róla tapasztalatunk.

AHCC

Posted by 5365196595216775560 on Oct 21, 2014

I have been using AHCC for just over 2 weeks now and, I can tell that it is working as it claims to do. I am changing my diet now, mainly to fruit and veg. because I believe it works even better with a clean digestive tract. I recommend it for any type of health improvement. Stephen.

Another gem

Posted by 4719244960615101148 on Nov 09, 2014

This one is an extremely pricey supplement, but your health is always worth investing in. I incorporated this supplement into my daily routine just to add that extra 'boost' to my immunity. I have had no problems with this product at all, and would recommend it to friends.