Quality of Life Labs, Kinoko Gold AHCC, Immune Support, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

good!

Posted by Reviewer1900146 on Nov 19, 2009

I have bought the AHCC for my mom since she had cancer surgery.it's more than 5 years. She feels good now. The shipping is fast. I'm glad that I found the Iherb.com.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2180538 on Dec 25, 2013

Good Capsules are very large If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Nothing Better

Posted by Reviewer1038037 on Apr 28, 2010

I sell health supplememnts and studying them is a hobby. This AHCC is the cream of the crop for strengthening immunity. I have had great results in a variety of other peoples illnesses. I use it for cancer, anti aging, weightloss and making my body strong beyond the susceptibility to common diseases Steve Australia

Best AHCC available

Posted by Reviewer3181367 on Nov 29, 2009

Hi, so far the Kinoko Gold is the best AHCC I have tried and found around. I don't know how effective it is, but so far the three individuals I provided with it, got better!!! Thanks

kinoko gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on May 04, 2009

on my second bottle seems to be helping but I have multiple problems(gout,chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia,chronic constipation and bleeding hemorrhoids, anemia and so on. I do feel a little more energy. I'm also on 5-htp which helps me sleep better at night.