• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Reviews | English

Immune Support

Posted by MHK-HerbMedic on May 19, 2015

I have type 2 Diabetes and sometimes have gum sores / infection if my blood sugar is high, taking antibiotics cured it temporarily for a while and I was looking for a more permanent solution. I have started taking this along with Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan for the past 3 weeks and the gum sores and infection have not only gone but have not reappeared. I am also trying this to reduce cholesterol and maintain blood sugar and feel the blood sugar control is better - I will be doing lipid testing in 4 weeks to see if my cholesterol levels have gone down from the current 240 as I refuse to take statin drugs.(MHK)

kinoko gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on May 04, 2009

on my second bottle seems to be helping but I have multiple problems(gout,chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia,chronic constipation and bleeding hemorrhoids, anemia and so on. I do feel a little more energy. I'm also on 5-htp which helps me sleep better at night.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1805623 on Mar 06, 2009

this is effective like maitake 404 gold

Best AHCC available

Posted by Reviewer3181367 on Nov 29, 2009

Hi, so far the Kinoko Gold is the best AHCC I have tried and found around. I don't know how effective it is, but so far the three individuals I provided with it, got better!!! Thanks

Good for enhancing Immunity.

Posted by Reviewer3162223 on Mar 20, 2010

Works efficiently in enhancing and boosting the immune system. I was having recurring colds and this product helped my immunity in eliminating the cold virus. Buy it if you want a reliable way to help you natural body defenses.

Price keeps rising

Posted by Reviewer2017846 on May 01, 2011

I have taken AHCC for years as a "preventive" way to boost my immune system. But the price of AHCC keeps rising. I have started looking to use mushroom extracts from Fungi Defense, as whole mushroom extracts are just much more affordable.o

Mushroom Immune Health

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

The price of this is outrageous plus it doesn't seem to work as well for me as a liquid mushroom supplement.

good cleaner

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

help minimise the yeast flare- ups , not sure about the rest since I've only taken it 9 days!

good immune booster

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Jul 18, 2013

hard to measure the effect of this but I believe it is helping my immune system. I wish it wasn't so expensive however. If one is fighting off a serious disease, this should be considered as an addition to their protocol.

Jó az összetétele

Posted by Reviewer3255274 on Jan 08, 2014

Jó az összetétele, de mivel nemrég érkezett meg, még nincs róla tapasztalatunk.