• The Original Kinoko AHCC gold at the best overall value!
  • Customer Ratings

Cancer Survivor

Posted by Reviewer3053275 on Jul 12, 2010

From the research that I have done on this product, I believe that this is a good quality product and has helped my immune system. It is pricey but Iherb has good pricing and Great service. I always receive my products well packaged and always on time.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2701329 on Jun 08, 2010

Noticed an increase in my energy.

Posted by Reviewer1586599 on Jun 02, 2010

this may be the best immune support one can do:am still working my way through it, but it is also a part of whole regiment i am doing.do the research on AHCC and find out for yourself.

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2962137 on May 18, 2010

I have given this product to my father and mother in law since they were treated for lymphoma past few months.They are recovering very fast and feeling great.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1062249 on May 09, 2010

Nice product for staying healthy!

excellent service from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1501137 on May 06, 2010

As late-stage cancer patient, I am trying alternative treatment, just started the trial. Great thanks for iHerb's efficient system, I got this product very quick. Will continue to use its service.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1099124 on Apr 29, 2010

I went through a period of time where I became sick 2 times in 3 months and then came down with Pneumonia. After that I decided my immune system needed a boost. Based on the reviews of this product I figured it was worth a shot. As everyone is sick around me at work, at school and at home, it has been almost a year and the most I have had is a small cold. I made it through the flu season unscathed and I credit AHCC. I take 1 to 2 capsules a day and 2 to 3 capsules a day if I start to feel sick or are around a lot of sick people.

Nothing Better

Posted by Reviewer1038037 on Apr 28, 2010

I sell health supplememnts and studying them is a hobby. This AHCC is the cream of the crop for strengthening immunity. I have had great results in a variety of other peoples illnesses. I use it for cancer, anti aging, weightloss and making my body strong beyond the susceptibility to common diseases Steve Australia

to keep healthy

Posted by Reviewer2262438 on Mar 20, 2010

great product

Good for enhancing Immunity.

Posted by Reviewer3162223 on Mar 20, 2010

Works efficiently in enhancing and boosting the immune system. I was having recurring colds and this product helped my immunity in eliminating the cold virus. Buy it if you want a reliable way to help you natural body defenses.