| English
| USD ($)

Quality of Life Labs, Kinoko Gold AHCC, Immune Support, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

AHCC & Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1320449 on Jul 27, 2010

I know Cancer is a very sensitive subject..one that most people never wish to have to discuss. But my father 76y.o was diagnosed with stage iv pancreatic cancer. My fathers health was very bad initially which is a given. Desperately i visited a natural health food store in NYC by the name of westerly natural farms. I talked to a really kind, passionate gentleman who informed me that he knew of individuals who were stricken by cancer taking the kinko gold AHCC..he told me to try it out and see if it helps in anyway and if not he would refund me my money ($100 retail per bottle) . It is true in every sense that it does provide dramatic relief when undergoing chemo therapy. My father was given the least harsh form of chemo (gemzar alone). The oncologist informed that they didn't think it would really pack a big punch in cancer . After a few rounds of chemo my father stopped showing up at visits with a cane anymore and the Oncologist started to take notice and started asking us what we were doing for my father and we informed him that we were just giving him AHCC in high doses (4 pills morning, 4 @ night and 2 inbetween whenever he didn't feel so good). A few months after the chemo tx they did a follow up cat scan / pet scan of my father and the cancer had disappeared everywhere except the pancreas..But the cancer did not get worse it was contained. And the Dr's were very amazed. Unfortunately About 3 months ago my fathers chemo stopped working. The body became acclimated to the drugs. The cancer spread again to the intestinal tract. It has been my fathers decision to stop all forms of chemo treatment or intervention. Its been 3 months since my father stopped chemo. He does have pain frequently but nothing over the counter alieve can't fix. My father is not bed bound and does eat (altho his apetite isn't as great as it used to be) My father swears by this product and believes firmly that he would have expired long before if not for AHCC. It is unfortunate that they do not do extensive research in natural forms of treatment. This is the part that saddens me. My father who was not given a poor prognosis for life expectancy is still alive after 1 year and a month. This is just unheard of in the fight against pancreatic cancer.

Kinko Gold

Posted by Reviewer2644723 on Aug 09, 2010

Superior product I can almost say a miracle product when it comes to inflammation. With this product I can sleep through the night. I have recommended this product to a number of individuals and have specifically mentioned your web site. I will definitely order from you again. I learned about the product on a radio show called Duke and the Doctor.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2180538 on Dec 25, 2013

Good Capsules are very large If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

AHCC

Posted by Reviewer2874333 on Feb 03, 2011

This is great stuff. A year ago, in conjunction with an antibiotic I took on my own (vs. the one that didn't work from the doctor), it helped clear a prostate infection, lower my PSA and save me from a second biopsy.

best value AHCC

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Feb 10, 2010

This is the best value (aside from the loose powder) and I am so happy that Iherb offers it a a reasonably affordable price!