Something that really works!

Posted by Reviewer1214899 on May 13, 2008

A powerful anti-fungal herb combination but in a drying, mask cream instead of an oily cream puts this product head and shoulders above anything on the market for treatment of most any fungal outbreak.

works very well...

Posted by Reviewer1271347 on Nov 05, 2009

I applied it only once and it made a world of difference.

Quantum Athlete's foot cure

Posted by Reviewer1705080 on Nov 18, 2009

Great product, really works. I have tried many cures for this issue but this is the only one that has actually worked.

Cured me!

Posted by Reviewer1119501 on Nov 09, 2008

I have never had any problems with my feet until recently when my right foot had blistered and was a mess. This helped heal it in about two weeks. I just applied it every morning and night. It dries like a mask and kept it from spreading. My foot is finally back to normal. I recommend you try this if you can't get rid of the athlete's foot.

Works pretty well

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Nov 01, 2011

I tried using this by itself once a day and it did not get rid of the toenail fungus that I got from getting my nails done at a salon. I tried using it in the morning and tea tree oil at night and that worked well. It does leave a film that I was originally not worried about, but it is noticeable at yoga...

good but dry

Posted by 5541566631991638026 on May 29, 2016

comes in a very small tube! extremely dry and hard to squeeze it out. also difficult to wash it off later on

not for the right treatment

Posted by Reviewer1412242 on Jan 06, 2011

well as a product wise is weak for the treatment

Gets rid of athlete's foot

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Jan 25, 2011

This is steadily getting rid of my athlete's foot problem. As my feet perspire a lot, athlete's foot is a constant battle. After about a month of using this product, my feet are looking mostly healthy and cured. The product can be expensive to use as the tube is small, but it definitely works, and I will keep using it.

Posted by Reviewer2301595 on Jan 05, 2009

It seems to help my long-year athlete's foot.

Too soon to tell for sure

Posted by Reviewer2786031 on Jan 20, 2008

The active ingredient in this is Tolnaftate 1.0%, the same as standard over-the-counter athlete's foot remedies, but the addition of the tea tree oil, oregano oil and other botanicals may help some. At least it smells good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »