Works pretty well

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Nov 01, 2011

I tried using this by itself once a day and it did not get rid of the toenail fungus that I got from getting my nails done at a salon. I tried using it in the morning and tea tree oil at night and that worked well. It does leave a film that I was originally not worried about, but it is noticeable at yoga...

good but dry

Posted by 5541566631991638026 on May 29, 2016

comes in a very small tube! extremely dry and hard to squeeze it out. also difficult to wash it off later on

Too soon to tell for sure

Posted by Reviewer2786031 on Jan 20, 2008

The active ingredient in this is Tolnaftate 1.0%, the same as standard over-the-counter athlete's foot remedies, but the addition of the tea tree oil, oregano oil and other botanicals may help some. At least it smells good.

Cured me!

Posted by Reviewer1119501 on Nov 09, 2008

I have never had any problems with my feet until recently when my right foot had blistered and was a mess. This helped heal it in about two weeks. I just applied it every morning and night. It dries like a mask and kept it from spreading. My foot is finally back to normal. I recommend you try this if you can't get rid of the athlete's foot.

Quantum Health, Athlete's Foot Cure, .75 oz (21

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Nov 30, 2008

gives several days of relief. Unfortunately its not waterproof

Best product I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer2969024 on Apr 15, 2009

This product is by far the best I've ever used to treat athlete's foot. Many of the products that are out there in the stores only work a little. It keeps my feet dry all day and worked in days instead of weeks as I've experienced with other products.

Quantum Athlete's foot cure

Posted by Reviewer1705080 on Nov 18, 2009

Great product, really works. I have tried many cures for this issue but this is the only one that has actually worked.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Sep 13, 2009

great! It a good combination of anti-fungals

good

Posted by Reviewer1182763 on Nov 11, 2010

i am using for 2 weeks. There was some cracks between my food fingers. I guess they are fungus. Now, this cream cured most of problem. I will continue to use

Terrific product!!

Posted by Reviewer3114297 on Sep 22, 2011

I bought this product for ringworm. Tolnaftate 1% is recommended for ringworm as well. This product took care of the issue as I knew tolnaftate should, but in addition the zinc oxide really dried out the fungus quickly and the witch hazel had a pleasant cooling affect. I like that there are no petroleum products in this item. I would definitely recommend this product even though other like products may be less expensive.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »