didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer3082960 on May 15, 2010

i doused myself in this in anticipaion of heavy black flies and they still got me.

Tried alot of brands and this works the best!

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 16, 2016

I have tried alot of repellent brands on iHerb and this works the best so far for me. I have tried Jasons, All Terrains, Lafe's Natural. But this keeps mosquitoes away much better in comparison to the rest and seems to stay on longer. The scent mostly citronella scent which smells great and I spray it on my kids without much complaint from them. I have since gone on to purchase a few more bottles. Highly recommended! ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1631214 on May 29, 2009

The skeeters are horrible this year, but my son gets fewer bites when I spray this on him. I don't attract mosquitoes, so I can't review from personal experience, but it does seem to work on him.

Pleasant and effective working natural Insect Repellent

Posted by 4835870495271368671 on Sep 08, 2014

These Citronella Spray, 6 fl oz bottles are so far the best we used. Nothing to worry about hazardous ingredients! Thank you for providing such natural product.

Bugs don't bug me no more.

Posted by Reviewer2640167 on Jun 30, 2010

Excellent price and quality. iHerb rocks.

Simply Fantastic!!!

Posted by Reviewer3021924 on Feb 11, 2008

All mosquitos kept in safe distance when on holiday in the tropics. Very easy to apply. We tried several different repellants, but this one was everyones favorite.

good stuff!

Posted by bbchris on Feb 06, 2011

I'll definitely get some more!

Just Unbelievable!

Posted by 5172182123833018007 on Sep 23, 2012

This product keeps all the mosquitoes away! We live in Texas and it is still in the high 90s at the end of September/beginning of October. The price is unbeatable! We will be ordering more soon. The smell is just so lovely, too! It works better than any other product we have tried. It really works! By far, the best repellent I’ve ever tried. The first time I used it, I just soaked myself in it, but now only need to use about 6 sprays over my entire body.

OK

Posted by tasuha on Jul 09, 2012

Very hard smell of cintronella, I wish it could be less . But it is works.

Works !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on May 23, 2009

One of the best herbal repellents I have found. And bugs Down Here are vicious !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »