Mr

Posted by Reviewer2932302 on Sep 08, 2014

My doctor recommended this product along with RX med so I'm not sure which is doing the most good.

Awesome Migraine medicine!

Posted by Reviewer2636107 on Apr 09, 2014

it doesn't have any side effects and I don't have to worry about chemical into my body!

Migraine relief at last!

Posted by Reviewer2511503 on Dec 30, 2012

My 13 year old son has struggled with migraines since he was 9. MigreLief, coupled with Petadolex has given him his life back. He is no longer an exhausted teenager, but has so much energy.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1543924 on Dec 09, 2011

Have been taking MigreLief twice daily for one year (as directed on product label), and it has been very effective in preventing migraine headaches which I used to experience once every week or two. Headaches occur less frequently now, and are generally much less severe in intensity.

Didn't work for me...

Posted by Reviewer1578215 on Nov 03, 2011

This didn't clear up my symptoms (permanent visual migraine) but I think for those with regular (rather than permanent) migraines, this is the best thing to try.

help for migraines

Posted by Reviewer2027872 on Apr 07, 2011

I have been using this product for a few months now, and have noticed an improvement in the frequency and severity of my migraines. It's not a cure, I still suffer from occasional migraines, but I have noticed a definite improvement.

Glad I tried this product!

Posted by Reviewer3079543 on Mar 29, 2011

I have suffered with migraine headaches for so many years. I have relied on Imitrex for relief, but understand that this medicine can have serious side effects. A lot of the migraines that I get are brought on by a sudden change in weather, which is often where I live. I started taking MigreLief, one morning and one at night. I stopped taking over the counter pain products that contained caffeine. Gradually my daily morning headaches and migraines have deminished in intensity and frequency. I think this product has definitely helped! I also take Migraid Headache Relief when a migraine is severe and am amazed that it goes away without Imitrex!

Surprised and hopeful about this

Posted by Reviewer1010884 on Feb 01, 2011

I have only been taking Migrelief for two weeks, but after only a few days, I began noticing some headache free periods during the day, and even woke up a couple of mornings headache free, which is extremely unusual for me. I suffer from chronic daily headaches, and have for years. I am very hopeful that after the 4 to 8 week period recommended for full results, that I may see some real difference in the number of pain free days I experience. Will definitely reorder and plan to keep a headache diary to note any improvement.

Review of MigreLeif

Posted by Reviewer2865694 on Jan 13, 2011

Great product. Noticed an improvement in my migraines within about 4 weeks. Take it faithfully everyday! Significant decrease in migraines.

Migrelief

Posted by Reviewer2269438 on Dec 27, 2010

I find the product reasonable and I have noticed some relief and the amount of migraines I get per month. This product is alot less expensive too then the migravent I was ordering, same ingredients, thank you so much for having such a great product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »