Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Quantum Health, MigreLief, 60 Tablets

Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer3217133 on Mar 01, 2008

While I don't get migraines as often as some, approximately 10-11 per year, they knock me out of commission for close to 3 days. I haven't had much luck with the 2 or 3 migraine relief medications I've tried. I was skeptical about the benefits of this medication even though my migraines seemed to be less severe and occur less often while I was taking it. Because I couldn't be sure about the benefits, I allowed myself to run out of pills before I renewed my order. On the 3rd or 4th day without any medication, I got the worst migraine I'd had in years. Needless to say, I've been concientious about renewing the medication and taking it as recommended, and I seem to be back on track getting fewer and less severe migraines. If you're a migraine sufferer, I would strongly recommend trying Migrelief, but be careful when you order. Some sites still stock the older, less effective lower dose pills (150mg Magnesium instead of 180mg) IHerb carries the updated version.

No prescription migraine meds for me!

Posted by Reviewer3304143 on May 28, 2008

Have been a life-saver. I have atypical migraine-without-headache and also suffer from Migraine Associated Vertigo. I was given a prescription for Topomax but my doctor also recommended these along with extra magnesium and CoQ10. I decided to try the supplements first; after 7 weeks, most of my migraine symptoms are gone. Wonderful product! I now don't need to even try the Topomax (which I was trying to avoid anyway). Just remember that they take 4-8 weeks to become effective.

Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer2086028 on Jan 26, 2008

My stepdaughter and I both suffer from migraine headaches. In my case, the pattern is daily for 30+ days with a week or so off before the next round. In spite of taking drugs for prevention and actual headaches, they have persisted for years. My neurologist recommended this and we both are experiencing dramatically fewer migraines. I am 60 and she is 14 so we represent different ends of the spectrum. Thanks iHerb for the good prices.

Noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2427830 on Nov 28, 2009

I have suffered with migraines for over 25 years. Migrelief hasn't stopped them migraines, but it has definitely reduce the frequency and severity of them. When you are a chronic migraine sufferer, getting that sort of result from a fairly inexpensive supplement (compared to migraine drugs) is a huge deal. I definitely recommend at least giving it a try for a few months (takes a few months to be effective if it is going to be for you).

Migraine relief at last!

Posted by Reviewer2511503 on Dec 30, 2012

My 13 year old son has struggled with migraines since he was 9. MigreLief, coupled with Petadolex has given him his life back. He is no longer an exhausted teenager, but has so much energy.