Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer3217133 on Mar 01, 2008

While I don't get migraines as often as some, approximately 10-11 per year, they knock me out of commission for close to 3 days. I haven't had much luck with the 2 or 3 migraine relief medications I've tried. I was skeptical about the benefits of this medication even though my migraines seemed to be less severe and occur less often while I was taking it. Because I couldn't be sure about the benefits, I allowed myself to run out of pills before I renewed my order. On the 3rd or 4th day without any medication, I got the worst migraine I'd had in years. Needless to say, I've been concientious about renewing the medication and taking it as recommended, and I seem to be back on track getting fewer and less severe migraines. If you're a migraine sufferer, I would strongly recommend trying Migrelief, but be careful when you order. Some sites still stock the older, less effective lower dose pills (150mg Magnesium instead of 180mg) IHerb carries the updated version.

No prescription migraine meds for me!

Posted by Reviewer3304143 on May 28, 2008

Have been a life-saver. I have atypical migraine-without-headache and also suffer from Migraine Associated Vertigo. I was given a prescription for Topomax but my doctor also recommended these along with extra magnesium and CoQ10. I decided to try the supplements first; after 7 weeks, most of my migraine symptoms are gone. Wonderful product! I now don't need to even try the Topomax (which I was trying to avoid anyway). Just remember that they take 4-8 weeks to become effective.

Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer2086028 on Jan 26, 2008

My stepdaughter and I both suffer from migraine headaches. In my case, the pattern is daily for 30+ days with a week or so off before the next round. In spite of taking drugs for prevention and actual headaches, they have persisted for years. My neurologist recommended this and we both are experiencing dramatically fewer migraines. I am 60 and she is 14 so we represent different ends of the spectrum. Thanks iHerb for the good prices.

Noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2427830 on Nov 28, 2009

I have suffered with migraines for over 25 years. Migrelief hasn't stopped them migraines, but it has definitely reduce the frequency and severity of them. When you are a chronic migraine sufferer, getting that sort of result from a fairly inexpensive supplement (compared to migraine drugs) is a huge deal. I definitely recommend at least giving it a try for a few months (takes a few months to be effective if it is going to be for you).

Migraine relief at last!

Posted by Reviewer2511503 on Dec 30, 2012

My 13 year old son has struggled with migraines since he was 9. MigreLief, coupled with Petadolex has given him his life back. He is no longer an exhausted teenager, but has so much energy.

Awesome Migraine medicine!

Posted by Reviewer2636107 on Apr 09, 2014

it doesn't have any side effects and I don't have to worry about chemical into my body!

couldnt live without it

Posted by Reviewer1979999 on Sep 18, 2010

Hello, for me migralief has been the only supplement which helps with my headaches. The day I stop taking it if I run out I start getting daily headaches again. Please continue to stock this product!

Review of MigreLeif

Posted by Reviewer2865694 on Jan 13, 2011

Great product. Noticed an improvement in my migraines within about 4 weeks. Take it faithfully everyday! Significant decrease in migraines.

Surprised and hopeful about this

Posted by Reviewer1010884 on Feb 01, 2011

I have only been taking Migrelief for two weeks, but after only a few days, I began noticing some headache free periods during the day, and even woke up a couple of mornings headache free, which is extremely unusual for me. I suffer from chronic daily headaches, and have for years. I am very hopeful that after the 4 to 8 week period recommended for full results, that I may see some real difference in the number of pain free days I experience. Will definitely reorder and plan to keep a headache diary to note any improvement.

Glad I tried this product!

Posted by Reviewer3079543 on Mar 29, 2011

I have suffered with migraine headaches for so many years. I have relied on Imitrex for relief, but understand that this medicine can have serious side effects. A lot of the migraines that I get are brought on by a sudden change in weather, which is often where I live. I started taking MigreLief, one morning and one at night. I stopped taking over the counter pain products that contained caffeine. Gradually my daily morning headaches and migraines have deminished in intensity and frequency. I think this product has definitely helped! I also take Migraid Headache Relief when a migraine is severe and am amazed that it goes away without Imitrex!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »