Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer3217133 on Mar 01, 2008

While I don't get migraines as often as some, approximately 10-11 per year, they knock me out of commission for close to 3 days. I haven't had much luck with the 2 or 3 migraine relief medications I've tried. I was skeptical about the benefits of this medication even though my migraines seemed to be less severe and occur less often while I was taking it. Because I couldn't be sure about the benefits, I allowed myself to run out of pills before I renewed my order. On the 3rd or 4th day without any medication, I got the worst migraine I'd had in years. Needless to say, I've been concientious about renewing the medication and taking it as recommended, and I seem to be back on track getting fewer and less severe migraines. If you're a migraine sufferer, I would strongly recommend trying Migrelief, but be careful when you order. Some sites still stock the older, less effective lower dose pills (150mg Magnesium instead of 180mg) IHerb carries the updated version.

Migraine Relief

Posted by Reviewer2086028 on Jan 26, 2008

My stepdaughter and I both suffer from migraine headaches. In my case, the pattern is daily for 30+ days with a week or so off before the next round. In spite of taking drugs for prevention and actual headaches, they have persisted for years. My neurologist recommended this and we both are experiencing dramatically fewer migraines. I am 60 and she is 14 so we represent different ends of the spectrum. Thanks iHerb for the good prices.

No prescription migraine meds for me!

Posted by Reviewer3304143 on May 28, 2008

Have been a life-saver. I have atypical migraine-without-headache and also suffer from Migraine Associated Vertigo. I was given a prescription for Topomax but my doctor also recommended these along with extra magnesium and CoQ10. I decided to try the supplements first; after 7 weeks, most of my migraine symptoms are gone. Wonderful product! I now don't need to even try the Topomax (which I was trying to avoid anyway). Just remember that they take 4-8 weeks to become effective.

Noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2427830 on Nov 28, 2009

I have suffered with migraines for over 25 years. Migrelief hasn't stopped them migraines, but it has definitely reduce the frequency and severity of them. When you are a chronic migraine sufferer, getting that sort of result from a fairly inexpensive supplement (compared to migraine drugs) is a huge deal. I definitely recommend at least giving it a try for a few months (takes a few months to be effective if it is going to be for you).

Migraine relief at last!

Posted by Reviewer2511503 on Dec 30, 2012

My 13 year old son has struggled with migraines since he was 9. MigreLief, coupled with Petadolex has given him his life back. He is no longer an exhausted teenager, but has so much energy.

Awesome Migraine medicine!

Posted by Reviewer2636107 on Apr 09, 2014

it doesn't have any side effects and I don't have to worry about chemical into my body!

Quantum Migrelief with Puracol

Posted by Reviewer2737527 on Jul 13, 2008

This is the first month I have been taking this so I haven't noticed any changes in my migraines yet, but my doctor said it will take 3 months. However, I have noticed some other unexpected changes. My weak libido is getting stronger and stronger, I am sleeping better, and I have more energy than before I was taking this. I intend to continue taking this regardless of whether or not it helps my migraines just because of the other things that it has helped. I really hope to see some improvement in my migraines by the 3rd month. I ha 6 migraines in June and so far as of the 13th of July I have had 3 and I am starting my 4th one now as I type I am feeling it start so have to go! Will let you know if it helps them....

Review of MigreLeif

Posted by Reviewer2865694 on Jan 13, 2011

Great product. Noticed an improvement in my migraines within about 4 weeks. Take it faithfully everyday! Significant decrease in migraines.

MigreLief

Posted by Reviewer2910739 on Jun 08, 2008

This product is terrific for sufferers of migraines.

great for migraine prevention

Posted by Reviewer2127988 on Apr 19, 2009

I have been taking this supplement for a about a year in addition to NOW COQ10 lozenges. The combination of these 2 supplements has worked better for my migraine prevention than any of the 15+ prescription migraine meds that I have tried in the past 10 years--and without all of the negative side effects. This is a great product and iherb has a grear price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »