very good product

Posted by Reviewer3009699 on Mar 08, 2010

It works beatifully on old and new scars.I have a healed scar tissue after skin graft which took place in SEP of 2009.I have started to use it as soon as as it arrived and I see change of color in my scar.It is lighter and softer to touchr.It is only 2 weeks and I see results.Years ago I had some other surgery and I used similar product from Poland on my big scar tissue it worked wonders.Based on that previous experience I bought this one which does the trick.The product from Poland is called Cepan.The cost is probably the same but has triple volume.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Sep 20, 2008

This has reduced a large and nasty scar to barely visible. I started using it right away after surgery and after 6 months the scar has almost disappeared. Great for wrinkles, too!

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer1221476 on Mar 16, 2009

I got this for my boyfriend after surgery from a badly broken leg. He has been very impressed with the results and noticed reductions in his scars in a week.

Super cream!

Posted by Reviewer2348898 on Dec 25, 2010

I use this ointment for over a year on some old scares and is amazing how well is working. And now I want to have this ointment in my home pharmacy for every little scar that my kids might get. Acne scars, play scars, new or old is working.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1390685 on Oct 17, 2012

Works very good! The best I have found on the market.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer2164398 on Mar 24, 2008

This product really softens the scar as well as significantly fading it also.

Great

Posted by missyhuii on May 22, 2010

Have been using irregularly for about 4months. Visible difference especially to newer/more superficial scars. :)

IT WORKS!

Posted by nicouze on Nov 14, 2010

So well for me! I put a drop of teatree oil to prevent breakouts and the really reduce my acne scars! For a few weeks, it looks like my scars were reduced to like 3 months later. You have to make sure you rub the cream into your skin, instead of just merely applying it.

Reduction in scar appearance

Posted by Reviewer1773570 on Dec 28, 2010

This product has reduced the appearance of ugly scarring I have from brown spots that were chemically burned off of my forearm. In time, the scars should fade away and the cream is certainly speeding up this process. Thanks much. Elizabeth Burlington

it really works

Posted by Reviewer1080812 on May 03, 2012

The cream is greasy but the acne scars became more smooth. Definitely worth trying.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »