A lot of work

Posted by Reviewer1839063 on Sep 05, 2011

A lot of work to put this cream on 5 times a day ! Morning, noon and night, plus two coffee breaks. I tried it and it helped a little bit for a pigmented lesion, softened a bit. But got tired of it after a month ! And it needs constant attention.

Maybe it works

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Sep 30, 2011

and no problem finishing the tube because it's tiny but I'm not going to buy it again because it smells horrible (onion something)- there must be better alternatives out there!

Now bad

Posted by Reviewer1448482 on Dec 13, 2010

seems like working slowly

I think it helps

Posted by Reviewer1298367 on Mar 09, 2010

Tried to treat lots of postpartum stretch marks, but didn't notice a huge difference. The odorless onion extract isn't really odorless, but I'm probably an extreme case that this little tube won't touch.

Scar Reducing Herbal Cream

Posted by Reviewer1119157 on Nov 28, 2009

I'm waiting to see the results. So far, the cream has done no harm. It is a good moisturizer.

Effective, but not to be used on the face*

Posted by 5460017162830610883 on Oct 06, 2014

After using this cream for just 2-3 weeks I've had a noticeable reduction in my acne scars, but the unfortunate thing was that it made me break out. The cream seems to be more effective on smaller scars or ones that are in less obvious places.

Bof

Posted by 4973936853466673922 on Jun 19, 2015

Aucun effet sur mes cicatrices, jeter à la poubelle

Didn't work for me

Posted by NorwegianDragon on Jan 26, 2013

Didn't remove any kind of scars!

Maybe

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

I got a long red ugly scar after a surgery. It lighted it a little bit. But after 3 tubes i give up. The scar is 3 years old and dident get any different after use. Cream smelled a bit weird but not bad.

bad...

Posted by Reviewer2755937 on Nov 12, 2010

This cream smells like a rotten egg. I want return this cream. This cream go bad. But I'm international customer. I'm very disappointed.