Pleasantly surprised

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 05, 2016

This is a good for those of us who is prone to cold sores. It makes a good chap stick in the winter months as well. It has good staying power, does not wear off quickly like many chap sticks do. I only need to reapply after eating, while other chap sticks need to reapply many multiple times a day.

Never have a cold sore again!

Posted by 5550524171432580008 on Jan 07, 2016

I LOVE this product. If you suffer from cold sore's, this is seriously your answer. I have paid hundreds of dollars for products that do not work and this chap stick does. I use it everyday as my normal chap stick. It is hydrating and, if used consistently, prevents cold sores. There have been a few times I forget to put it on before bed and I felt a cold sore starting, quickly put some on in the morning, and it never fully surfaced. Take my advice and try it! This product is incredible (not to mention a great price).

Very good

Posted by 4649256632357598826 on Apr 14, 2015

It does what he supposed to do - protects your lips. Strongly recommend it to take with you on holidays and always care around just in case you feel your cold sore popping out, because coldstick prevents it. Even helps to heal, although I would recommend to use Quantum Health, Super Lysine + Cold Sore Treatment gel more..

not sure it works

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015

but it's a light healing lip balm. I have also the cream format but this stick-balm is of a much better consistency and easier to use.

The best thing!!!

Posted by 5240343634760783492 on Jan 05, 2015

I am so happy I found this! So far it's the best thing I have use to heal my cold sores and prevent it. It doesn't burn your lips like Abreva, keeps them moist and it is drying cold sore at the same time. I order 4!!! I have them everywhere! If I take Lysine supplement and use Super Lysine+ my healing time takes only 6 days not 14! Price is great too!!!

Super Lysine + coldstick lip protector

Posted by 4625510951445771705 on Jan 01, 2015

Have been using the Lip Protector when in the sun and as yet - no cold sores.

Worked well

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Dec 15, 2014

Worked well!

Fabulous lip balm

Posted by LantauMama on Oct 24, 2014

This is like power lip balm - it's great for chapped lips and cold sores, as well as for protecting your lips all day long, and over night. Really fabulous and worth the price!

Great

Posted by 5359353745974399081 on Oct 18, 2014

Recommend as an everyday chap-stick!

very good for dry skin, it's. really help.

Posted by lansai on Sep 21, 2014

very good for dry skin, it's. really help.