allergie

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Aug 15, 2013

Ce stick m'a provoquée des démangeaisons dès la 1ère utilisation. Je l'ai donné à qq'un d'autre....

Don't Like The Smell

Posted by Reviewer2221911 on Jun 02, 2013

Works well, I guess, but it smells like men's cologne. And very strongly. I am a woman and prefer natural deodorants that don't have much of a scent.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2094387 on Oct 30, 2012

I've been using this for years. It has a pleasant fragrance, and works well as a deodorant.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2266306 on Jan 10, 2012

Clean scent, works well.

great

Posted by Reviewer1379530 on Nov 02, 2011

nice smell, effective

Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer2765237 on Aug 24, 2011

At first it seemed to work but after few days it didn't work at all! It even makes me stinkier. I think I'm returning to Alvera even though it contains aluminum.

My All Time Favorite Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Jul 16, 2011

I have use a lot of natural deodorants. The ones I use are NOT antiperspirants, so they are not made to stop wetness. I am used to that, and I don't sweat much anyway. But I have to say, the main reason I love this one so much is the scent. I cannot describe it; very clean and fresh I guess but not the standard 'fresh' smells that so many other products have. I was on a girls shopping trip one day and my friend kept saying how good I smelled. I wasn't wearing any perfume, and knew it was my deodorant but couldn't get her to sniff my armpit. (ha-ha). So the next time she came over I had her smell my deodorant stick and she said, "That's It!" It's what she is using now. Usually I like to switch around my products, but not this one. I found it and I'm sticking with it! There is one thing I should mention... the deodorant is kindof loose in the container. When you turn the dial at the bottom to raise the stick, then when you rub it on, the dial turns back the other way as the pressure drives the stick back down into the container. So when you use it, you just need to hold the dial still so it can't move. It's not just the one I'm using now, it has been this way with every one of these I have purchased. It bugged me at first, but I love the deodorant so much I'll put up with it.

Great product!

Posted by healthyu on Mar 09, 2011

I have used several different brands of deodorant over the years, and find this one to be the best. There is more product for he price than most of the other deodorants, and most importantly this does not contain aluminum which can be harmful for women and breast health. This does alleviate odor and works great!

Queen Helene Aloe Deodorant Stick

Posted by Reviewer1598034 on Feb 13, 2011

The Queen Helene brand of deodorant is by far our favorite. We beleive in taking care of our health and deodorant is an important part of our health that many don't think about. Works well and is a part of total well being.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2782011 on Sep 21, 2010

i really like its soft smell and lightweight feeling. it is also in a big size which goes a long long time. i will definetely buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »