Very Relaxing

Posted by 5699228787601640129 on Apr 26, 2016

I felt energized and relaxed with these salts.

very relaxing

Posted by 5152023396440419232 on Dec 12, 2015

After a hard and physically challenging way, have a quick shower and then fill your bath with hot water and much Salts..it is sooooooo relaxing...I repeated the same routine for 3 evenings in a row...My muscles weren't sore next day as they 'd normally be

Relaxation..

Posted by 5188573433757125532 on Aug 21, 2015

This is great- soaking in this tub really lets your muscles relax. I use it once a week after tough training!

Can't live without it. Now I buy 32OZ pack

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

love this product so much, I haven't been without it for about 5 years now.I've used it for medical purposes in additional to a relaxing spa-like experience (muscle tension relief, etc.) I like this specific one (green) as opposed to other similar Batherapy products (I believe blue and burgundy). If you are like me and are sensitive to scent, you will most likely like the smell of these salts. I've tried a ton of different mineral salt products, and a lot of them smelled so weird, they were giving me a headache. This one actually relaxes me. Also, what it does to your skin is amazing! My skin becomes so smooth and soft, people ask me what I do to keep it that way. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love the aroma

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

I used it to reduce joint and muscle pain. THe salt is so micro and easy to dissolve in water. Work great for me. Help to reduce my joint and muscle pain. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Smells great helps my feet

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Apr 20, 2014

I am a nurse and on my feet most of every day. This smells refreshing, is soothing to my tired feet, and somewhat moisturizing because of the pine oil. Love it!

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Feb 12, 2014

awesome!

Used it all too fast!

Posted by jol229-for-10-dollars-off on May 13, 2013

This salt is great I wish I had bought a bigger one.

Good scent

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Oct 09, 2012

Very nice bath salts with Epsom salt component which is good for sore muscles. Smells great, literally like a fresh Christmas tree!

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Sep 15, 2012

Nice herbal, epsom salt scent.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »