Love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2977682 on Nov 30, 2010

I used to use Baththerapy a lot before moving to Japan in 2003. But in the land of Onsen's (natural hot springs), who would buy it. Lots of bath products here but mostly cater to skin and scent. For international customers, especially Japan, iHerb is great. $8.00 delivery from the U.S. to Japan is unheard of, plus the 3 day arrival time was shocking at that price. Choose Yamato Transport to Japan for the best delivery rates and arrival time. Thanks iHerb.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1226269 on Feb 18, 2011

I used this about 10 years ago and couldn't find anymore until I run into your websight. Wonderful for aches and pains.

Love the aroma

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

I used it to reduce joint and muscle pain. THe salt is so micro and easy to dissolve in water. Work great for me. Help to reduce my joint and muscle pain. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Good scent

Posted by Veronika-and-Tobias on Oct 09, 2012

Very nice bath salts with Epsom salt component which is good for sore muscles. Smells great, literally like a fresh Christmas tree!

Used it all too fast!

Posted by jol229-for-10-dollars-off on May 13, 2013

This salt is great I wish I had bought a bigger one.

Smells great helps my feet

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Apr 20, 2014

I am a nurse and on my feet most of every day. This smells refreshing, is soothing to my tired feet, and somewhat moisturizing because of the pine oil. Love it!

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3117623 on Sep 26, 2011

Fine salt! Very well and naturally smells. Remarkably takes off weariness and a pain!!! My skin after a bath the super soft

Good for whirlpool bath

Posted by Reviewer1481927 on Nov 08, 2011

Perfect for bubble bath, good aroma, not very saturated making bath relaxing!For big bath is enough fro at least 5 times, so cheap and perfect!I would say the best of salt&essential oil mixing I have ever tried!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2700149 on Jul 19, 2012

wish it came in a bigger size.4 baths and its finished.but it smells great and makes a relaxing bath

My all-time Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Jan 15, 2010

This is the tried and true of bath salts, before all else started showing up on the shelves. Recommend this if you like to relax when you bathe!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »