Queen Helene, Cocoa Butter Creme, 4.8 oz (136 g)

Very moisturising little jar <3

Posted by 4964553364021827485 on Apr 18, 2014

I saw that no one have commented on this product so I thought why not I start the ball rolling. First of all, this small jar is very affordable and handy. This product is no doubt, very moisturising for the skin. However, it is very oily for my face. A good idea is to apply it moderately because it can get greasy. I felt that it is better for body/hands/arms.I store it in the fridge when I'm not using it because I live in a humid country.Some extra info I found before making a purchase is that people used it for butt butter (cyclists). Hope this helps!

Superb scent

Posted by odereviews on May 12, 2014

Queen Helene has great beauty product with cheap prices. Same goes with this one. Even our kids likes to use this, as this has superb scent. Nice moisturizer. Can't beat the price!

Great Product!!!