This Masque works

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Oct 29, 2009

My daughter and I have been using this masque, we ordered several, and it does what it says it does. It appears to shrink our pores and gets rid of excess oil. It doesn't irritate our skin. It's cheap enough to use regularly and we feel like we are being pampered like in a spa (probably with the same results)

GREAT, SOFT, SMELLS GOOD

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

Queen Helene products are good. I especially liked the green tea one. This is another good product. Don't use it too much or it can be a bit drying. Use your favorite non-oily facial moisturizer afterwards too. Be sure to get a free sample today.

Posted by hannehov on Apr 25, 2012

I can't believe I actually ordered TWO. All the ingredients are so wrong to you skin, and it feels like plastic wearing it. The smell is gross, and full of alcohol. I will not purchase again.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1338511 on Dec 25, 2010

The product does what it say it does! Leaves the skin soft and eliminates the old skin and all the impurities. The price is very good compared to its quality. Besides, I didn't notice to contain methyparaben like the other masks from Queen Helene.It has a nice consistency and leaves the skin free from impurities and dead cells.

It smells but it works

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on Sep 09, 2015

Very strong ring smell and I have asthma and allergic to most smells ( so I am used to that feeling) ... I had two puffs from my puffer first and learnt this gel could pour quickly .... So I did that carefully and need to make a medium to thick layer....on the face, if it's humid, it takes a longer time to dry .... Longer than the description.... But the skin is not dry after peeling off the mask.... There's no viable dirt on the mask but the face is clean and tidy ( without any irritation) it's better than those purifying clay I bought before .

Fun to peel

Posted by Reviewer1007082 on May 25, 2011

but it does not remove anything from the pores.

Me encanta!!

Posted by Pagaru on Feb 02, 2013

Cumple perfectamente lo que promete, repetiré seguro!!

great product

Posted by 5228416381587036832 on Dec 25, 2015

I absolutely love it, it does exactly what it's suppose to do.

Wonderful and easy to use product

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Jan 07, 2016

I would advise buying the product for its high quality

Queen Helene, Grape Seed Extract, Peel Off

Posted by Reviewer2948055 on Mar 05, 2010

It does not work very well but nice to peel of from face.