Nice :)

Posted by 5254490257353494276 on Apr 25, 2016

I feel my skin become softer and brighter after the 2nd use, but the smell is way too strong and its not a very strong peel off mask.

Posted by 5462015575992420403 on Apr 19, 2016

Didn't really remove black spots

Posted by MariaDeleva on Feb 18, 2016

I used the masque a few times - it didn't really help with the black spots but I did feel my skin cleaner.

Wonderful and easy to use product

Posted by 4713325485620776946 on Jan 07, 2016

I would advise buying the product for its high quality

great product

Posted by 5228416381587036832 on Dec 25, 2015

I absolutely love it, it does exactly what it's suppose to do.

Bad mask

Posted by 4930184413563004111 on Dec 11, 2015

I bought this face mask, and it ruined my face! all my face became dry, and i peeled interior weeks, it was very hard to put makeup few weeks. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL!!!

Very good

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Nov 15, 2015

Other that the fact that the mask does its job well, it is just really fun to peel it off!

Sold me an expired product??

Posted by 4642871753478238667 on Nov 05, 2015

The mask is clumpy and does not apply well unlike other peel offs I have used, Smells like Downy fabric softener (yuck) and burns my eyes! Very hard to wash off your hands after application. I wish I wouldn't of ordered this!

It smells but it works

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on Sep 09, 2015

Very strong ring smell and I have asthma and allergic to most smells ( so I am used to that feeling) ... I had two puffs from my puffer first and learnt this gel could pour quickly .... So I did that carefully and need to make a medium to thick layer....on the face, if it's humid, it takes a longer time to dry .... Longer than the description.... But the skin is not dry after peeling off the mask.... There's no viable dirt on the mask but the face is clean and tidy ( without any irritation) it's better than those purifying clay I bought before .

Mascarilla pegatina

Posted by nathalie on Sep 02, 2015

Utilizo esta mascarilla para limpiar los poros una vez a la semana. Al ser peel-off penetra muy bien en los poros y al quitarla saca toda la guarrería. Tengo la piel sensible y no me ha supuesto ningún problema, usándola una vez a la semana