good

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 21, 2012

I did not understand. Vololsy steel at the ends tight. Have to be applied at the beginning and then wash off with shampoo. This is how best

Good ONLY when I did it my own way

Posted by Reviewer3281682 on Sep 03, 2013

i do it this way for better results 1. put contents onto dry hair 2. wear shower cap 3. use blow dryer to heat shower cap and hair 4. leave on for 30 minutes while I do other stuff 5. rinse off - shampoo and condition 6. soft shiny hair~~~! *** I tried doing it the way the box suggested but the results were quite the opposite... ended up with puffy wire-like hair....

Very good טוב מאד

Posted by 5485598030029577377 on Oct 31, 2014

This oil made my hair shiny and soft Good value, last for 9 uses since there's lots of prouct in evey tube Too bad there is no way to close the tube after opening it and u have to store it open while in a cup so it wont spill, thats why I rated it 4stars and not 5. מסיכה מומלצת מאד. כבר מהשימוש הראשון השיער מבריק ורך יותר. הכמות מספיקה ל9 שימושים חבל שאין פקק לסגור את השפורפרות ואחרי הפתיחה צריך לאחסן עומד בכוס כדי שלא ישפך. רק בגלל המחסור בפקק הורדתי כוכב ונתתי 4 כוכבים במקום 5 אם עזרתי לכן להחליט תלחצו על כפתור 'יס' בבקשה if you found this review useful please click 'yes'

Great product, nice price.

Posted by 5216615380414735789 on Sep 27, 2015

This product is great! The hair gets shiny right away and you can both feel and se the result. i have alredy ordered a new pacage and i also like the price!

Great oil for hair

Posted by 5736118599382042239 on May 26, 2016

I really like this product, I soak my hair in the oil for at least a couple of hours and it is always smooth and shiny when I wash it out.

Buen producto

Posted by 5288018705489365220 on Feb 01, 2014

Hidrata el pelo y cada ampolla me da para 4 veces.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1724680 on Jun 29, 2014

These are very good: one tube lasts for 2 or 3 uses. Doesn't leave an oily residue, but makes hair feel silky and knot-free. Cheap too!

I have used this once.

Posted by 4731687206024397562 on Feb 17, 2013

I do think it has helped my hair. I dye my hair so it is damaged and I think this product did help to repair some of the damage.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3046029 on Feb 25, 2013

This treatment softens the hair, I did not really noticed any remarkable results or shine, but it's OK instead of hair mask... I have Japanese straightening, maybe on regular hair it works better.

Good job !

Posted by AluceWLD on Jun 29, 2013

A good product for nourishment and hydrating.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »