Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on May 05, 2015

After use , it making the hair shiny, combable and smooth.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1777670 on Mar 01, 2011

I has dry damaged hair after coloring. These Oil Treatment doing as promised. Moisturizing hair and scalp. In just a few minutes revitalize damaged hair and restore natural softness. Rinses out completely VERY easy, after using hair looking stronger and healthier, and more soft moisture . Real love it from first time of using. Will buy again!

Fab product, a definite keeper

Posted by SquidPig on Feb 11, 2016

I purchased this product because it reminded me of the VO5 Hot Oil tubes from my teens/early twenties, which were discontinued here many years ago. What a blast from the past - this product even smells quite like the VO5 oil. The directions on the pack seem to suggest you forgo conditioner in favour of the oil. Looking at some of the reviews, it appears others have their own ways and recommendations for using the product. I put the tube in a cup of VERY HOT water and left it to heat while I shampooed AND conditioned my hair. I then applied the hot oil, combed through and left it for 5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. It rinses out surprisingly well with just warm water. I then towel off and blow dry - and I'm rewarded with shiny, soft, bouncy hair. Straightening becomes a breeze, my flat irons just glide through my hair with no drag. Would definitely purchase this product again. Please click my username for more product reviews.

EL PELO MAS SUAVE

Posted by 5422237076660663557 on Sep 11, 2014

EL TRATAMIENTO DEJA EL PELO MUY SUAVE Y NUTRIDO

Excellent

Posted by polarities on Mar 12, 2014

Great product, use it regularly!

it does work!

Posted by Reviewer2253938 on Sep 07, 2011

After using this treatment, I could tell a difference and my husband also commented on my hair's shininess. Love this product!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2278527 on Nov 29, 2011

I am not sure abou the long-term effect, but I am loving it so far. I was reluctant about washing off the oil with warm water only, but it really washes off very well. I would take more of this!

No grease, good product

Posted by Reviewer1988859 on Feb 09, 2012

Smells very nice and hair is lovely and gets a very nice bounce. No grease.

Good!

Posted by AlenaBY on Feb 22, 2012

I like my hair after it, Soft and gentle, Not heavy

Works!

Posted by did625 on Mar 31, 2012

For those who has no time to do salon procedures. Hair is very nice, shiny and soft after it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »