Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on May 05, 2015

After use , it making the hair shiny, combable and smooth.

good

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 21, 2012

I did not understand. Vololsy steel at the ends tight. Have to be applied at the beginning and then wash off with shampoo. This is how best

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1777670 on Mar 01, 2011

I has dry damaged hair after coloring. These Oil Treatment doing as promised. Moisturizing hair and scalp. In just a few minutes revitalize damaged hair and restore natural softness. Rinses out completely VERY easy, after using hair looking stronger and healthier, and more soft moisture . Real love it from first time of using. Will buy again!

Good ONLY when I did it my own way

Posted by Reviewer3281682 on Sep 03, 2013

i do it this way for better results 1. put contents onto dry hair 2. wear shower cap 3. use blow dryer to heat shower cap and hair 4. leave on for 30 minutes while I do other stuff 5. rinse off - shampoo and condition 6. soft shiny hair~~~! *** I tried doing it the way the box suggested but the results were quite the opposite... ended up with puffy wire-like hair....

Fab product, a definite keeper

Posted by SquidPig on Feb 11, 2016

I purchased this product because it reminded me of the VO5 Hot Oil tubes from my teens/early twenties, which were discontinued here many years ago. What a blast from the past - this product even smells quite like the VO5 oil. The directions on the pack seem to suggest you forgo conditioner in favour of the oil. Looking at some of the reviews, it appears others have their own ways and recommendations for using the product. I put the tube in a cup of VERY HOT water and left it to heat while I shampooed AND conditioned my hair. I then applied the hot oil, combed through and left it for 5 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. It rinses out surprisingly well with just warm water. I then towel off and blow dry - and I'm rewarded with shiny, soft, bouncy hair. Straightening becomes a breeze, my flat irons just glide through my hair with no drag. Would definitely purchase this product again. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Very good טוב מאד

Posted by 5485598030029577377 on Oct 31, 2014

This oil made my hair shiny and soft Good value, last for 9 uses since there's lots of prouct in evey tube Too bad there is no way to close the tube after opening it and u have to store it open while in a cup so it wont spill, thats why I rated it 4stars and not 5. מסיכה מומלצת מאד. כבר מהשימוש הראשון השיער מבריק ורך יותר. הכמות מספיקה ל9 שימושים חבל שאין פקק לסגור את השפורפרות ואחרי הפתיחה צריך לאחסן עומד בכוס כדי שלא ישפך. רק בגלל המחסור בפקק הורדתי כוכב ונתתי 4 כוכבים במקום 5 אם עזרתי לכן להחליט תלחצו על כפתור 'יס' בבקשה if you found this review useful please click 'yes'

Excellent

Posted by polarities on Mar 12, 2014

Great product, use it regularly!

EL PELO MAS SUAVE

Posted by 5422237076660663557 on Sep 11, 2014

EL TRATAMIENTO DEJA EL PELO MUY SUAVE Y NUTRIDO

it does work!

Posted by Reviewer2253938 on Sep 07, 2011

After using this treatment, I could tell a difference and my husband also commented on my hair's shininess. Love this product!

Works!

Posted by did625 on Mar 31, 2012

For those who has no time to do salon procedures. Hair is very nice, shiny and soft after it.