Not for a hot humid climate!

Posted by TammyHackman on Sep 28, 2015

I bought a few of these for our household, and not one of us had success with it. I really wanted to like the product. I love mint and using natural products. But deodorant stick left me smelling awful after being out doors. Based on other reviews, I'll hang on to it and try it out again in the winter season.

Refreshing Mint Julep Deodorant! Works Great Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Queen Helene Mint Julep Deodorant Stick naturally helps control wetness and odor. Peppermint and Menthol cool skin, leaving underarms fresh all day. I appreciate that this item is free of aluminum.

I LOVE this deodorant!

Posted by 5521167486995774986 on Dec 29, 2014

I used this deodorant religiously over 10 years ago. Since then I haven't been able to find it anywhere including my local co-ops and health food stores. I was thrilled to find it here!!! The scent is lovely and it is one of those nostalgic aromas that is super comforting. Setting the nostalgia aside, I have very sensitive skin and easily break out with many natural deodorants. I also (brace yourselves) don't shave under my arms like many women...partially due to being so sensitive there. This goes on gently, smoothly, with a refreshing but not overbearing warm minty scent. It isn't super minty as I think that would be irritating, but has a kind of vanilla-like base note that gives it warm balancing and grounding scent. I hope Queen Helene continues to make this product just as it is (I was so glad to discover they hadn't changed it from years ago)....and I hope iherb continues to stock it as I will not use anything else from now on!!!

Not bad

Posted by 5599408171198738828 on May 19, 2014

The Smell is alright

Reorder definitely

Posted by 5603251368762121799 on Apr 24, 2014

If u like strong mint scent, pls go for it!!! But It is a bit sticky. But I don't mind coz making me feel fresh always with mint.

Smelly

Posted by 5420991978766439737 on Jun 24, 2013

No mint and smelly! disappointing....

a deodorant which doesn't work

Posted by ada-lakevich on Oct 05, 2012

Even 1 star is too much! the stick smells good (mint) but it doesn't work against the sweat odor. I still get the same amount of sweat and it smells bad. I didn't see it that evident during a chilly summer, but now when I work in the office and practice yoga at breaks, the smell is unbearable. Never buy this.

deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1040780 on Jul 04, 2012

excelent

Fine alternative to normal deodorants

Posted by Reviewer3302472 on Mar 06, 2012

While i use something else (normal anti-perspirant) when going out dancing etc, this is enough for everyday, normal use.

Perfect !

Posted by Reviewer1445288 on Feb 20, 2012

I love this deodorant! It smels lovely minty and it works without iritations. Will buy again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »