Great product, Great company

Posted by Reviewer3246208 on May 06, 2008

This was the product i've been waiting for. As a long time fan of Queen Helene products, the Tea Tree deodorant stick wasn't doing the job it used to, especially with stress sweat. The Mint Julep deodorant stick works superbly. The chlorophyllin-copper complex seems to be the additive that fights the bacteria that stinks. The deodorant has a pleasant, slightly medicinal smell that doesn't linger too long. Nice if you want to wear another scent. It didn't sting even after shaving my armpits. Queen Helene has quality products at a reasonable prices.

WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2383694 on Oct 04, 2008

I am so happy to have found a deodorant that works, without aluminum. My husband and teenage son are also happy with it, they let me know when it's getting low so I can order more. That in itself says a lot! We have all used it for years & are very happy with this product.

Queen Helene Deodorant Stick

Posted by Reviewer2526861 on May 28, 2009

This deodorant is excellent, the best I've ever used. I intend to order other products from you.

"Mr. Sensitive Pits"

Posted by Reviewer1646872 on Jun 11, 2007

I was hesitant to try this, but I needed something very mild, so my options were limited. I was very pleasantly surprised. It's as mild as I had hoped, AND the scent is appropriately masculine--like a lighter bay rum. Store in 'frige in hot weather.

Queen Helene, Mint Julep Deodorant Stick, 2.7 oz

Posted by Reviewer2406252 on Nov 02, 2010

I personally think this is the best Deodorant stick on the market as it doesn't break me out like other deodorant sticks do and it smells good and doesn't contain aluminum like most other deodorants do. I have been using this since I started using deodorant as a teen and have always been satisfied with it.

Pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2287034 on Oct 05, 2011

The scent is a bit on the masculine side, which I don't mind too much. But other women may want to find it in a store to smell it first, then buy it here. Other than that, the product goes on super smooth (almost too slippery) and keeps you smelling nice during a moderately active day.

Works well, even when exercising

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Bought this based on other reviews; so far, has worked well for me, even during exercise. Please understand it's a DEODORANT, not an ANTIPERSPIRANT. For me, this is a plus; I want to perspire to eliminate toxins from my system; I just don't want to SMELL. This deodorant does the job; the odor is fresh & will work for men and women. Has not irritated my skin at all. Recommended!

Smells fresh

Posted by Reviewer2047651 on Nov 24, 2008

I like this arm deordorant. Good to switch arm deodorants up. I also like Tom's of Maine and Natural and Organic Hemp oil (lafe's).

Thank heavens this is back on the market!

Posted by Reviewer2232451 on May 22, 2008

My friends and I have been using this deodorant for over 20 years and were dismayed to find that it had been withdrawn by the company so that they could 'remove the parabens'. It's now back on the market and still wonderful (without the parabens)--aluminum free and with a pleasing scent. Also, it works.

super 28 july 2011

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Jul 28, 2011

from Latvia I am very satisfied, works super.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »