Refreshing Mint Julep Deodorant! Works Great Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Queen Helene Mint Julep Deodorant Stick naturally helps control wetness and odor. Peppermint and Menthol cool skin, leaving underarms fresh all day. I appreciate that this item is free of aluminum.

I LOVE this deodorant!

Posted by 5521167486995774986 on Dec 29, 2014

I used this deodorant religiously over 10 years ago. Since then I haven't been able to find it anywhere including my local co-ops and health food stores. I was thrilled to find it here!!! The scent is lovely and it is one of those nostalgic aromas that is super comforting. Setting the nostalgia aside, I have very sensitive skin and easily break out with many natural deodorants. I also (brace yourselves) don't shave under my arms like many women...partially due to being so sensitive there. This goes on gently, smoothly, with a refreshing but not overbearing warm minty scent. It isn't super minty as I think that would be irritating, but has a kind of vanilla-like base note that gives it warm balancing and grounding scent. I hope Queen Helene continues to make this product just as it is (I was so glad to discover they hadn't changed it from years ago)....and I hope iherb continues to stock it as I will not use anything else from now on!!!

deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1040780 on Jul 04, 2012

excelent

Perfect !

Posted by Reviewer1445288 on Feb 20, 2012

I love this deodorant! It smels lovely minty and it works without iritations. Will buy again!

Queen Helene, Mint Julep Deodorant Stick, 2.7 oz (75 g)

Posted by Reviewer1238459 on Feb 16, 2012

works for me, which is pretty cool

Queen Helen

Posted by Reviewer1398648 on Jan 05, 2012

I recommend this product- it works great!

good

Posted by Reviewer3056520 on Jul 28, 2011

this is my first use of deodorant. it seems good

super 28 july 2011

Posted by Reviewer2866200 on Jul 28, 2011

from Latvia I am very satisfied, works super.

Queen Helene Mint Julip Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1598034 on Feb 13, 2011

The Queen Helene brand of deodorant is by far our favorite. We beleive in taking care of our health and deodorant is an important part of our health that many don't think about. Works well and is a part of total well being.

minty