Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1663047 on Jun 24, 2011

This scrub is really good! The grains are very small, and there are a LOT of them, so when you use it, you can really feel it scrubbing, and working. I've tried many facial scrubs, and they've all had big and few grains, so none of them have actually worked for me. With this however, my skin have become soft like a baby, I absolutely love it!

I use almost daily for my adult acne

Posted by Reviewer2266306 on Jan 10, 2012

This, along with the Queen Helene Mint Julep masque (which I use once a week)has cleared my adult acne!

Queen Helene, Mint Julep, Natural Facial Scrub, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by alvinlky on May 07, 2013

Excellent product. it's one of the best facial scrubs I have ever used, reorder again because the products was excellent it cleanse the dirt on pores and removes dead skin on the face. Worth buying.

Wonderful product, good price!

Posted by ohMiriam on Mar 09, 2011

This scrub has a very soft texture, and cleans very well. I like it very much and will purchasing recommending this Scrub to all of my friends and relatives.

I like it!

Posted by 5281684684654072328 on Jul 08, 2012

Super scrub. Cleans my skin very good and gentle ))

like it

Posted by Reviewer1950393 on Mar 10, 2011

As I use the Mint Julep mask, I decided to buy the scrub too. I'm very happy with this product it makes my skin soft and shiny in a couple of minutes. Very gentle and effective with my skin. I'll buy again

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1656033 on Dec 15, 2009

I have ordered this product, because I heard many good things about it. I tried it, its really very good stuff!! Im very happy with it! In the netherlands its had to get this product. But its works very good for your skin, your skin will feel really soft when you have used it. I'll keep using this product! Also I'm very happy with the service Iherb gives you. I'm sorry for my english wich isn't good all the time.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2561594 on Mar 11, 2011

I have an oily skin and usually need some effective scrub to make it smooth. And this product does that! I wouldn't recommend this to people with a very sensitive skin, though.

Great for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer3192890 on May 22, 2011

I get occasional blemishes and have oily skin. I was using the dead sea mud but it was not effective. I tried this product for the first time and was very satisfied with the results. I cleaned my complexion, stopped blemishes and reduced the oiliness.

Good scrub, bad ingredients

Posted by Belle- on Apr 16, 2012

This is indeed a great scrub. It's dirt cheap and you get a ton of product for virtually nothing. With that said, I don't think this product is ''iherb-friendly'', therefore only 2 stars from me. I bought this when I was new to iherb - when I thought that almost everything here was organic and had ''nice'' ingredients. In those terms, this scrub is a real meanie. It's filled with everything that's not good for your skin, such as sulfats and parabens. But I suppose it's only my own fault for not checking the ingredients list before buying.