Eh...so so

Posted by Reviewer2347816 on Jul 02, 2010

I don't like the smell really and I was a little more hopeful that after one use it would shrink my pores more than "just barely". I won't buy this again. I might try the Now brand because it's only clay and nothing else.

Worth the money

Posted by Reviewer1701371 on Feb 18, 2012

Nice work, my skin feels and looks way better after using this: soft, bit smaller pores, clean and even firmer. Its also easy to remove and the tube probably lasts like forever. But the smell... oh boy, a little bit too much for me. Honestly I first thought the product is expired but after reading people's comments about rose fragrance I recognized it. Ok, the smell fades as mask dries but just can't buy again.

A strong smell of perfume!

Posted by VMakarova on Apr 04, 2012

Bought the mask for the reviews, hoping for its properties. But was disappointed in her scent. So strong perfume fragrance, that I could not use the mask. It is very hard. But it clears the medium. Not in the top five.

nay

Posted by BUK772 on Sep 20, 2012

My skin hates this masque. It gets irritated, itchy, dry and flaky after everytime I use it. I also don't like that it burns badly when I'm applying this masque to my face and a couple of minutes after that. It doesn't clear out my pores or help me get rid of breakouts. It doesn't do anything good for my skin, really. Too bad, I really wanted to like it. I'm giving 1 extra star for the price.

Aucun effet.

Posted by 5417503702852547300 on Aug 12, 2013

Odeur de rose parfaite mais aucun effet sur ma peau.

Posted by 5403090886032117244 on Aug 31, 2014

Not bad

No he notado efectos

Posted by nathalie on Sep 02, 2015

He aplicado la mascarilla una vez por semana con la piel exfoliada y limpia y no he notado ningún efecto.

Rose

Posted by 5466531723069594971 on Feb 18, 2015

Smells of rose, applies nicely but i see no effect on my mid-20s acne-prone skin